LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!! LOL!!!!! Thanks, my Monday was really starting to suck until I read this!

Of course, I should have just whipped out my BB and played with it. I had forgotten how much better I am than your average non-BB owner. Now I am fully reminded, and completely happy with my Monday!
    LOL post-of-the-thread winner
    02-09-09 06:37 PM
    Excuse me, but I knew I was a star WAY before I got my BB.

I don't have to dream about debt lol and I certainly don't need my BB to remind me of how much dept I have.
    02-09-09 06:50 PM
    ill admit im a technophile i enjoy having new technology, unfortunately most of the time i cant afford to have this new technology
    02-09-09 07:21 PM
    A clinical study requires a control group to base the theory off of, and a variable group to test the theory on. The groups must be made up of equally diverse people, and must consist of a large enough number of people to be representative of an entire populace. Findings must be documented, compared, scrutinized, and discussed amongst a team of professionals in order to verify accuracy and truth in the findings.

With all these things comes proof, something you fail to present to us.

My hypothesis on the study in question is that you don't like people who use PDAs/Smartphones because you have some personal problem with them and it makes you feel better to generalize people. I find that your "findings" and "studies" are nothing more than a personal jab at a group of people you don't understand. I theorize that you are the type of person who finds amusement in pointing and laughing at the guy who sits outside a coffee shop with his laptop to write, because he finds the people watching as an inspiration.

The overall result of my study is that you yourself are a sad person and you are trying to compensate for your own shortcomings by berating a group of people. Am I close?

I own a smartphone because I need a smartphone for my professional life. The nice side effect is that it makes certain aspects of my personal life better. Where do I fit in with your study and conclusion?
    02-09-09 07:21 PM
    Studies are showing that people who are unhappy with who they are and do not understand how to be joyful, get PDAs and Cellphones to give them a feeling of self worth. It is a confidence builder to be seen "using a PDA" society tells us it means you are "hip" and or "a star"

Gazing in a PDA or Cellphone can be a way to search out your dreams of "bright lights" "expensive clothes" "lots of debt" and technology that gives you confidence.

In the end people lose touch with reality by depending on little devices to fill their urge to mask all the things they really don't know.
    reads amazingly, but i think its a load of bs, hw much debt are u in? is it you just cant afford to get the next best pda now?, you find rationalisation in anything!
    02-09-09 07:23 PM
    I'm not losing touch with reality, nor unhappy and confused by having a blackberry. . I'm just compensating for the size of my, umm . . of my . . uhh . . oh never mind.
    02-09-09 08:15 PM
    Studies are showing that people who are unhappy with who they are and do not understand how to be joyful, get PDAs and Cellphones to give them a feeling of self worth. It is a confidence builder to be seen "using a PDA" society tells us it means you are "hip" and or "a star"

Gazing in a PDA or Cellphone can be a way to search out your dreams of "bright lights" "expensive clothes" "lots of debt" and technology that gives you confidence.

In the end people lose touch with reality by depending on little devices to fill their urge to mask all the things they really don't know.
    And what do studies say about trolls who try to start flamewars by going on to a fan site for a product and implying all those who use that product have low self-worth, particularly with no data to back up that ridiculous assertion?

Mods, please close the thread.
    02-09-09 09:03 PM
    Thank you Sigmund Freud.
    02-09-09 11:18 PM
    Hmmmmm.....
    02-10-09 12:10 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD