Hey guys just curios about something. I am from Romania,i am a student and for my classic(here cost 430 euro) i put away all my money from my scholarship for good grades( i have finished with 9 at engineering) and it take me around 7 month of savings. I have a scholarship of 50 euro per month lol). So, you students around the world in around how many month,weeks etc have you bought your Phone? I see post here like i get a classic and a passport se and i am here like...Omg ) i hate my country because of this fact...no money for students here

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 03:15 PM
    Don't compare yourself with others and what they may or may not have. The grass isn't ' always greener on the other side. Many students in North America start life with huge debts due to educational loans. ( student loans) .

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 04:37 PM
    Don't compare yourself with others and what they may or may not have. The grass isn't ' always greener on the other side. Many students in North America start life with huge debts due to educational loans. ( student loans) .

Posted via CB10
    Very true. I live in the US and many of my close friends are in a lot of debt due to tuition. Some are even considering dropping out just because of the huge financial burden

Sent from my Passport
    12-29-15 12:49 AM
    If you want to compare, compare with those countries even without enough food for kids.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 06:59 AM
    Yes this is true but �n the end All of you Will have a place to work after school. Here �s not that like that. And here the average payceck is verry low like 500$ or so.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 10:55 AM
    Yes this is true but �n the end All of you Will have a place to work after school. Here �s not that like that. And here the average payceck is verry low like 500$ or so.

Posted via CB10
    Employment is not guaranteed.
    12-29-15 11:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not necessarily..i have a degree and it's still hard to find work in my field. And that goes for countless others I know with degrees. Sad but true..

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    12-29-15 11:55 AM
    I think, I have updated the title right. If not, let me know what you are trying to say here OP
    12-29-15 11:57 AM
    Yes it is a great title. I think that If World would like to upgrade they should help us �n every way. For example, �n every day i make 100 km to get to school with a bus. And they give me back just 50 % back from my money. Here i don t have any future for me or a family. I'm 25 and for my clssic i worked an entire summer. Who want this kind of life? Not me. I think that we,esspecialy blackberry users, should create a students Page or something like that and Were we can find tips about moving in other country,how you can get a job there etc. For example my dream is to go �n Canada or Germany to work as a mecanichal engineer but i don t now how to get there. �s just an ideea. And sorry for bad words i have autocorect �n romanian here)

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 12:16 PM
    To answer the op's question it toke me a month but I worked by *** of to fund it and that was while studying and doing my education work. It was worth it though, upgraded from a torch 9800. Chose berry again because it fit what I wanted

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 12:36 PM
    Yes it is a great title. I think that If World would like to upgrade they should help us �n every way. For example, �n every day i make 100 km to get to school with a bus. And they give me back just 50 % back from my money. Here i don t have any future for me or a family. I'm 25 and for my clssic i worked an entire summer. Who want this kind of life? Not me. I think that we,esspecialy blackberry users, should create a students Page or something like that and Were we can find tips about moving in other country,how you can get a job there etc. For example my dream is to go �n Canada or Germany to work as a mecanichal engineer but i don t now how to get there. �s just an ideea. And sorry for bad words i have autocorect �n romanian here)

Posted via CB10
    You have dreams and follow them! Find people that are business owners and see if they can mentor you and tell them what you want to do and your a hard worker. Young people like you are who we want in the United States not the looser living off the nipple of the federal government living better than most working people.

If your a law abiding person and want to work hard come to America! Just because Obama is trying to take this great county to total poverty and a police state we will come back like we always have and create jobs and security around the world so there is peace through strength!

Ronald Regan famous words trust but verify!
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-29-15 12:48 PM
    You have dreams and follow them! Find people that are business owners and see if they can mentor you and tell them what you want to do and your a hard worker. Young people like you are who we want in the United States not the looser living off the nipple of the federal government living better than most working people.

If your a law abiding person and want to work hard come to America! Just because Obama is trying to take this great county to total poverty and a police state we will come back like we always have and create jobs and security around the world so there is peace through strength!

Ronald Regan famous words trust but verify!
    At least Obama isn't as bad as the jacka** he replaced lol.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-29-15 01:06 PM
    Oh now now lets not go there!
    12-29-15 01:15 PM
    Oh now now lets not go there!
    Lmao I can feel the flame war coming

Sent from my Passport
    12-29-15 01:21 PM
    Hey guys just curios about something. I am from Romania,i am a student and for my classic(here cost 430 euro) i put away all my money from my scholarship for good grades( i have finished with 9 at engineering) and it take me around 7 month of savings. I have a scholarship of 50 euro per month lol). So, you students around the world in around how many month,weeks etc have you bought your Phone? I see post here like i get a classic and a passport se and i am here like...Omg ) i hate my country because of this fact...no money for students here

Posted via CB10
    I think you are a wise person. In North America, it is common to see students on borrowed money spending even more money on unnecessary things like Iphones, Macbooks, etc, when a $200 BlackBerry 10 device and a $400 Windows tablet work better.

I see students complaining that the tuition is too expensive, yet you also see them with the latest tech gear, and getting new phones every 2 years.

Me, I know I am a broke recent college graduate trying to establish my position in the society, so I am happy with my 2 year old Q10 (although none of the newer phones interest me anyways).

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 02:17 PM
    don't get into politics guys, ... cheers.
    DaFoxGrey and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    12-29-15 02:28 PM
    I am so glad that you people are existing ouț there. Thank you s-o much for your suport. About America i don t really know what to think. It is too big,so many cultural diveristy and i don t know how to handle this. I don t know how safe...I don t want to offense nobody. And Yes i am a hard worker,i did my school no metter how the weather was,how cold or hot. I am used with this and i want to make my parents proud and i really want to help them. You guys are gold for me. God bless America and �n the end All our work Will be paid ouț and we Will be proud with a blackberry �n our hands!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 02:31 PM
    Follow your dreams and do what you love to do. I you love what you do its really not a job is your passion
    12-29-15 06:03 PM
    So you have to work for your new Phone...a whole summer...as a student ('who wants a live like that')....and that's the reason you want to leave your country. Top!
    Stop whining

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 05:29 AM
    You guys are gold for me. God bless America and �n the end All our work Will be paid ouț and we Will be proud with a blackberry �n our hands!
    ....what?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 05:31 AM
    Hello. I am in Berlin and in constant contact with a couple of Romanians that come here all the time to work. As you might know you don't need a visa to work in the eu. So perhaps go on fromatob.de and take the next bus here. Frau Merkel would love to welcome yet another slave into her workcamp here.

I bought my q10 for 70 euros used. It was about 10 hours of work to make that money. But I never play with it cause I don't have any time, I have to search for work now.

One Romanian friend is going back to Romania now cause Germany is boring and the tomatoes taste like ****.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 06:09 AM
    Come to Canada the home of the BlackBerry I am studying biomedical mechanical design here. As for phones I get mine off friends who work for BlackBerry or when the Z30 when on that sale.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 08:40 AM
    And what i have to do to get a job �n Canada?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 09:33 AM
    And what i have to do to get a job �n Canada?

Posted via CB10
    Get a company to sponsor you and apply for a work visa.
    12-30-15 11:44 AM
    I Will search online and maybe i Will have some luck

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 12:13 PM
55 123