• Definately!

0 0%
  • perhaps - if nothing else can deliver the same function

1 50.00%
  • i don't need admin

1 50.00%
  • never, rim sw sucks!

0 0%
    With the recent(bad) news about RIM's dropping support for Unite, I am considering scalingback my use to the features which it does uniquely well; Download Manager andRemote Device Management.

Although I do havethe server at home on all the time, I've always been a little uncomfortable inusing my prime time email accounts through Unite! since high-speed internetaccess at home (and home network) can be flakey and adding another layer ofdependency to my mobile email wasn't appealing. The recent improvements withgoogle sync have eliminated my need to sync contacts and calendars withUnite... but I would like to maintain the admin features if possible...

anythoughts/guidance for this appreciated!

thank youWith the recent(bad) news about RIM's dropping support for Unite, I am considering scalingback my use to the features which it does uniquely well; Download Manager andRemote Device Management.

Although I do havethe server at home on all the time, I've always been a little uncomfortable inusing my prime time email accounts through Unite! since high-speed internetaccess at home (and home network) can be flakey and adding another layer ofdependency to my mobile email wasn't appealing. The recent improvements withgoogle sync have eliminated my need to sync contacts and calendars withUnite... but I would like to maintain the admin features if possible...

anythoughts/guidance for this appreciated!
    03-05-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD