Please help me, my dad bought a blackberry curve as per my suggestion... he loves it, but he is desperate to listen to an Israeli radio station called Galey Tzahal (my cousin is in the army there) using his verizon curve to stream it. I tried using Moodio ( I too have a verizon curve), found the URL for the station, but when I try it I get a message : "the protocal specified is not supported by the handheld. Please try a different URL". Does anyone know a free way to stream Galey Tzahal or any Israeli radio stations? Thank you crackberry nation. Peace.
    06-27-09 04:36 PM
    Some help with this would be great!! I was trying to do the samething last week.. I am trying to stream a station from Trinidad..
    06-28-09 05:14 AM
    MOTR, when you said you found the URL, were you talking on the web or Moodio? Because it seems to be listed on Moodio already.

Galey Tzahal | Moodio
    06-28-09 11:56 AM
    Here are instructions for how to get the Israel National Radio (Arutz Sheva) live stream on a BlackBerry. www.hebrewtranslated.com/INN
    It works MOST of the time (every now and then you get a message saying it can't connect).
    NOTE: At the time of this posting (December 2010) they had just moved into newer studios and were having technical glitches, so if it doesn't work, try again in a few days).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-10 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD