My phone pretty much works flawlessly. I rarely use wifi but every so often I turn it on to connect to my home network if I want to download several large podcasts. So when I go to manage connections and turn on wifi the phone will freeze for a few seconds before it resets and reboots. Immediately after the reboot when the phone is done without any apps running I will try and turn on wifi again with the same results.
    After the second reboot wifi will work and my phone switches over to UMA using my home network! I've also noticed that the time it takes to run through the security test after the Tmobile screen varies from boot to boot.
    Anyone experienced this before? My phone is running the default OS from Tmobile and I have no intensions of upgrading the OS since as I mentioned above the phone works pretty well as is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 12:10 PM
    turn on wifi and make this issue occur again, after it reboots, press alt lglg, you will find in error in the phone logs that is in bold black writing, reply it back on onto this post.
    01-28-10 12:16 PM
    Ok thanks. I will try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 12:24 PM
    I was finally able to recreate the problem (yes it doesn't occur that often) and I didn't see any bold entries in the log before System Startup in bold.
    02-05-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD