I recently onpened my general message center by touching "Messages" above the list of all my unreads on the home screen of my Torch (9800). I then searched for messages from a particular sender. Proceeded to erase those. This of course left an "empty" screen of white and a "no messages" statement. Now I can't get it to go back to pulling all my messages by just opening the all inclusive messages folder either by going directly to it or using the home screen drop down header. This is frustrating as I have several business e-mail addresses that I would prefer to monitor concurrently. Can anyone help? I have tried a new search, but when I close it things go back to "no messages". Powering off and on the device does nothing. Please help!
    12-15-10 09:36 PM
    When I go to search in my general Messages folder, all I do is menu>search>type in the name>hit search>then it shows everything from that contact. Now when I'm done reviewing those I hit the back button (next to hang up) it takes me back to all messages then I hit back again, and I'm back at my homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 09:28 AM
    When I go to search in my general Messages folder, all I do is menu>search>type in the name>hit search>then it shows everything from that contact. Now when I'm done reviewing those I hit the back button (next to hang up) it takes me back to all messages then I hit back again, and I'm back at my homescreen.

I did that but my general message center still shoes empty even when I have messages showing as unread. I can't get it to repopulate with all my existing messages. FRUSTRATING!
    12-16-10 11:38 AM
    Oooh.....well yea that's ****ty lol. Sorry I couldn't help

12-16-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD