total scam.
    04-05-08 12:12 AM
    HAHA!! I have a perfect idea...you buy me a new BB and I will allow you to keep the box, sound like a plan?
    04-05-08 12:17 AM
    I'm with Bla1ze

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 12:20 AM
    I dont get it if it is a scam which I agree very odd request but most folks have already torn off the tag for collection of rebates so what would this person do with tagless boxes besides magic tricks?

If there is some other way to collect monies from tagless boxes let me know because I have two of them!
    04-05-08 12:22 AM
    Sell 'em on eBay. A berry with an original box commands a higher premium than one without the box.

You can magically make money appear in your PayPal account.

Not that that's necessarily what this dude is doing, but you get my drift.

04-05-08 01:34 PM
    S-h-a-d-y

04-05-08 03:21 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Curve 8320 box from T-Mobile, and the bar codes is still on it.....I guess my parent never bother to sent in the rebate...?

I would sell it for umm.... $30.00?
    And have fun paying the shipping.

04-05-08 03:33 PM
    I feel as though hes looking to sell BB's with original box. Probably stolen ones, so having the barcode cut off is a good thing, the poor consumer cant match IMEI's and PINS and see what he has purchased.

Jim
    04-05-08 03:55 PM
    i got 2 boxes
    04-06-08 03:17 AM
    Hey everyone, I'm a magician preparing for a show to be televised in June. I really need to get hold of some Blackberries without the boxes, but can't seem to find any. Does anyone here have any of these that you could possibly send me? Don't worry about the boxes, I'll manage without that.

C'mon guys, help a magicman out? This is totally legit, no scam at all. Just some Blackberries, that's all I need. Newer ones are always better.
    04-06-08 06:26 PM
    Well, I think I am tripping correct me if I am wrong but wasnt the request for boxes??? Now you want blackberries??

Seriously???

Hey everyone, I'm a magician preparing for a show to be televised in June. I really need to get hold of some Blackberries without the boxes, but can't seem to find any. Does anyone here have any of these that you could possibly send me? Don't worry about the boxes, I'll manage without that.

C'mon guys, help a magicman out? This is totally legit, no scam at all. Just some Blackberries, that's all I need. Newer ones are always better.
    04-06-08 06:31 PM
    Well, I think I am tripping correct me if I am wrong but wasnt the request for boxes??? Now you want blackberries??

Seriously???
    04-06-08 06:44 PM
    LOL

This thread should just be closed I think

Jim
    04-06-08 08:00 PM
    Sarcasm . I gave you the benefit of the doubt till your mixed up post.. you coulda said it was a typo .. Does this mean you are guilty of something??
    04-06-08 08:08 PM
    I've got 3 Blackberry 8830 boxes I'll sell you for $50 which includes shipping.
    04-06-08 08:21 PM
    Tahnya -
    The original op who started this thread was gingermagic who is being made fun of by everyone here most of all korbas12
    Gingermagic has obviously been scared off
    Would a mod, for the love of pete, please close this thread?!?

04-06-08 08:44 PM
    Sarcasm . I gave you the benefit of the doubt till your mixed up post.. you coulda said it was a typo .. Does this mean you are guilty of something??
    The original poster was gingermagic. I am a different person. We are not the same person. I am poking fun at gingermagic's original post.
    04-06-08 08:45 PM
    or they just want to sell a fake berry with a real box. >_>
    The devil you say! Nobody would do THAT! LOL......
    04-06-08 09:38 PM
    LOL .. So Sorry Korbas!!

The original poster was gingermagic. I am a different person. We are not the same person. I am poking fun at gingermagic's original post.
    04-07-08 09:52 AM
    Thanks for the help people. I've got a few boxes on their way to me now. I can understand your suspicions, but my reason for the boxes is legitimate. I have enough now though. Thanks for your help.

Damian
    04-08-08 09:01 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD