I searched on this topic and have done everything suggested so far.

I have a Verizon Curve, have had it a couple of months and never had a problem. Before that, I had a Pearl, so I am no stranger to BB's. Here's my issue. I was receiving email just fine all morning. Then around noon today, I started getting the off and on hourglass, battery drain, and no mail. I am able to SEND mail, but I don't receive it. I have 3 email accounts on my BB (AOL, GMail, and my college account) and this is true for all 3 of them. Also, I am not receiving Facebook notifications.

I am able to send and receive on BB Messenger, SMS, MMS. I am able to go onto the internet with no problem. The problem seems to only be with receiving email.

I have done the following:

Battery pull
    Soft restart
    Resent service books
    Went into BIS to make sure my accounts are set up and working

I know it's not a network thing because my husband has the exact same phone and he is not having any trouble.

I have not done anything different that would cause a change. Any ideas? I'm going crazy.
    09-21-08 04:48 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I've done EVERYTHING--pulled the battery, registered and sent service books TWICE now and am still NOT getting my emails.

SO Frustrating. It was working ok too until mid afternoon today
    09-21-08 05:07 PM
    What the heck...is it a PINK Curve thing?? My husband's and my friend's silver ones are fine. How weird is that??
    09-21-08 05:10 PM
    I thought it might have had to do with Twitterberry that I added so I deleted that and I also deleted facebook as I saw that some were having problems getting emails since they switched to the new facebook. That doesn't seem to be the problem either.

I'm going NUTS! It's really ticking me off. Worked FINE this morning and now it doesn't want to work at all.
    09-21-08 05:15 PM
    FINALLY! I'm getting emails again! Woo-hoo!
    09-21-08 05:21 PM
    Hi I'm emilie and while I work for att, my job is to fix these exact problems... If you were an att customer, I would tell you to leave you battery out for five minutes to "cancle you registraition" and then I would tell you to reload your handheld soft ware...

Let me know if I can help, Ill be happy to give you my PIN in an email... But I don't want to post it for everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 05:28 PM
    I'm back too! Must have been just a weird burp in the Pink Verizon Curve system today. Most bizarre thing I've ever heard, but I'm glad that's all it was for us.
    09-21-08 05:40 PM
    I get my emails, but there is sometimes a long delay. I just sent myself an email from another account (not connected to my BB) and it's been a few minutes with no messages coming thru.

Any thoughts on this?
    09-21-08 05:45 PM
    Thanks emilie for your offer of help.
    09-21-08 05:58 PM
    UGH now it is doing the same thing again! I get my mail if i restart it but then it goes back to weirdness again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 07:07 PM
    I just called Verizon about this. The guy on the phone re-registered me. Don't know what else he did, but it seems to be working faster. He said that emails should be received almost instantly or within a minute or two.
    09-21-08 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD