So a couple of days ago i sent a mms message to my wife it went well lol . Today i tried another and i got an error that said "no mms service record can not send only save as a draft " what happend i didnt do anything to the phone can anyone help thanx
    06-19-08 02:30 PM
    You have angered the Verizon...

Seriously though, umm I don't know what that could be, have you tried searching the FAQ forums for something like "MMS doesn't work" or anything like that? There might be a thread buried in there with some tips.
    06-19-08 02:48 PM
    I TRIED that but there where no forums so i guess unless someone else knows im gonna call verizon
    06-19-08 02:51 PM
    I TRIED that but there where no forums so i guess unless someone else knows im gonna call verizon
    Yea, if you're paying for the service you may wanna tell them that it's not working... If they won't sort it out tell them you don't want the service anymore (mms service).

Although if you made it a huge deal and told them if they can't fix it you might be forced to switch carriers, maybe you could get some free stuff out of 'em.
    06-19-08 02:53 PM
    Mms runs on data...do you have a data plan??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 03:17 PM
    So a couple of days ago i sent a mms message to my wife it went well lol . Today i tried another and i got an error that said "no mms service record can not send only save as a draft " what happend i didnt do anything to the phone can anyone help thanx
    typically when i have any sort of problem receiving or sending MMS its because i have too much in my inbox, usually too many sent/received media. Try deleting a significant amount of ur unwanted txt/emails/mms out of ur inbox especially pictures if u have or can and see if that works.
    06-19-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD