ok I am new to my BB but I am pretty "techy" so I hope these arent stupid...

I have a Curve 8530 - less than a yr old.

1. I HAD my hubbys email address hooked up to my bb - then I deleted it (the icon went away and everything) but it still shows up in weird places - as a choice for synchronization or when I try to invite my hubby to BBM - it says "you cant invite yourself" and when I try to invite him it says to choose to "invite using "myemail" or "hubbyemail'".
    where is that email listed in my phone that I Cant find to delete... again it is off the "set up email" icon - it isnt an button - I cant send email using it - its gone but stuck somewhere....

2. When I have someone as a contact with just their phone number and then I get an email from them and try to add to contacts is the only choice to create a second profile for that person OR to cut/paste the email into their existing contact - isnt there a way to add it to an EXISTING contact profile??
    10-21-10 04:51 PM
    I moved the thread to BB Discussion where it will get a bit more traffic and hopefully get you an answer.
    10-23-10 06:49 PM
    1. Delete the Service Book entry. Options > Advanced Options > Service Book, then highlight the [CMIME] entry for that email address and press the Menu button and select Delete.

Also, be sure that the address is not associated with your Contact Profile in BBM.

2. Nope. That's the way it works currently.
    10-23-10 08:39 PM