Hey guys! I've played around with the app a few times already and really liked it, but this time I finally created something using it and I love it! We should start a Story Maker tab in our forums and just share our stories. Lol.

Check it out:

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:17 PM
    Love the catchy tune. My fave video was one I made of my daughter's last gymnastics meet but can't post on a public forum.

Here's a short video I had made to let my friends and family know when our 12 year old beloved family dog passed away. He was also a retired therapy dog and such a gentle soul. I couldn't speak when it happened, and StoryMaker allowed me to share my grief.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    zephyr613, gebco, Rnonokay and 1 others like this.
    10-06-14 08:39 PM
    Beautiful dog you had! Well, all we can do is appreciate what time we did have with our loved ones, no matter how short or long

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:57 PM
    Great videos guys

I love the story maker
    I hope BlackBerry updates it to provide even more flexibility, like lining up one song after another when the video is too long instead of playing the same song again.

Here's two of my hiking videos of the SINHGAD FORT, PUNE, INDIA

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:13 PM
    Beautiful dog you had! Well, all we can do is appreciate what time we did have with our loved ones, no matter how short or long

Posted via CB10
    Thank you.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    10-07-14 12:54 AM
    Great videos guys

I love the story maker
    I hope BlackBerry updates it to provide even more flexibility, like lining up one song after another when the video is too long instead of playing the same song again.

Posted via CB10
    Love the views. Sail rocks.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    10-07-14 12:54 AM
    Love the views. Sail rocks.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    It does....
    It does....
    And yes, pune is one of the most beautiful cities in india...

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 01:57 AM
    Great videos guys

I love the story maker

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more. Excellent app, but you should be able to add a second song instead of it replaying. Also would be great if the app could remove the original audio to embedded videos if you so requested.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:16 AM
    Love the catchy tune. My fave video was one I made of my daughter's last gymnastics meet but can't post on a public forum.

Here's a short video I had made to let my friends and family know when our 12 year old beloved family dog passed away. He was also a retired therapy dog and such a gentle soul. I couldn't speak when it happened, and StoryMaker allowed me to share my grief.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    Sorry for your loss. Nice looking dog!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:25 AM
    I didn't realize it before, but the passport version will actually automatically make one for you for the set of pics/vids around a certain date. I didn't even have to put it together, Story Maker did all the work... I just had to click on it. I must say, the default music that comes with the software (maybe five or six songs) actually matched the video to my surprise, it set the tone really nicely. I've used it in pre-10.3 versions, and thought it was ok. This auto-stuff, though, it's great!
    mrbquick likes this.
    10-07-14 11:42 AM
    Couldn't agree more. Excellent app, but you should be able to add a second song instead of it replaying. Also would be great if the app could remove the original audio to embedded videos if you so requested.

Posted via CB10
    You can do that actually
    Just select the lined up video in the edit view and change its parameters
    You can change many of its parameters including sound

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 01:24 AM