Has anyone heard if there's going to be an upgrade on this? I would like to be able to add multiple songs and text while editing. Does anybody know of an app that does this maybe?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 10:00 AM
    An upgrade to StoryMaker is a great idea. Haven't heard anything tho.
    11-29-13 10:12 AM
    They should assign TAT to do that

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 12:39 PM
    Would love to have storymaker updated. I haven't heard anything but I haven't been hanging out in the leaks forum lately in case I get too tempted to load the latest leak.

If there is anything to indicate an update, you would probably hear it there first.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 01:37 PM
    I would think it's gonna be updated eventually. I like Story Maker, but still think it's a little feature light. I've used it mayb 2 or 3 times so mayb I need to play with it more but I would like to see it updated seeing as how Jaycut specializes in this area

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 02:07 PM
    I would think it's gonna be updated eventually. I like Story Maker, but still think it's a little feature light. I've used it mayb 2 or 3 times so mayb I need to play with it more but I would like to see it updated seeing as how Jaycut specializes in this area

Posted via CB10
    Agree. I was so looking forward to jaycut doing the app on the PlayBook, especially after trying out their Web interface. Was disappointed not to see anything from that.

Storymaker is good, but it could be better I think.

Posted via CB10
    Rello likes this.
    11-29-13 09:34 PM
    Agree. I was so looking forward to jaycut doing the app on the PlayBook, especially after trying out their Web interface. Was disappointed not to see anything from that.

Storymaker is good, but it could be better I think.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. I never used their Web interface but it just seems to me like if u purchased a whole company for a specific reason, the app they end up creating should be feature rich lol. It was a nice start, but I'm hoping that since it hasn't had a update since BB10 was released, that it will be a significant update when one does arrive

Posted via CB10
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    11-30-13 03:46 AM
    Story Maker is lovely. But the files are always soo large. And I can't share them. Rendering it useless.

From Zuri my Z10.
    11-30-13 04:23 AM
    My Z30 updated yesterday, does anyone know what it fixed /enhanced???

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 04:28 AM