11-02-14 12:54 AM
33 12
tools
    Yep, the passport box is the only one in that household that is still in good condition!

Posted via CB10
    I see what you did there.... ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 11:29 AM
    What's so stupid is that she has a Blackberry but says she uses her iPhone for social media. The people that are into her are into social media. She doesn't scream the business type of crowd that Blackberry is aiming at. If anything she hurts the brand.
    Smart woman, iPhone for play, BlackBerry for business.

Z30 144GB
    10-31-14 03:44 PM
    Bet her mom gave her huge **** for doing that and not getting paid.

Posted via One Very Cool Passport!
    10-31-14 04:00 PM
    I can't fathom how anyone thinks this is good press. She clearly states that she uses an old model that she buys on Ebay. How is that good for BB today??

Also, she's quite sleazy.
    Don't ya know, the rule of thumb is that any press is good press...at the end of the day she has a slew of followers (present company excluded) and BlackBerry gets in the news Again, I repeat, all press is good press for BlackBerry, especially when it's free.

Posted via my kick@ss Q10
    11-01-14 08:31 AM
    I disagree with the point being made that using email is what BlackBerry "used" to be known for. They are still currently the king of email. If that alone is enough for someone to pick up a BlackBerry that's good enough for me.

I also disagree about her being a part of the crowd that BlackBerry doesn't need. BlackBerry needs any and all users from all walks, statuses, and positions in life. It's not enough to just maintain the current user base. I agree that she probably isn't on Chen's radar, but if she was, I don't think he's going to go out of his way to establish a distance between her and any other future BlackBerry users. The more the merrier.

But that's just my opinion, which carries no weight.

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely, we're not here to judge, the more BlackBerry users the merrier!!

11-01-14 08:32 AM
    Absolutely, we're not here to judge, the more BlackBerry users the merrier!!

Yep! And Chen corroborated what I was basically stating before about her. He seemed to not have any real knowledge about her previously, but when he found out about her, he didn't mind it at all. In fact he just chuckled about it, and started mentioning his new camera offerings for someone like her.

http://crackberry.com/john-chen-disc...-and-apple-pay

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:47 AM
    Yep! And Chen corroborated what I was basically stating before about her. He seemed to not have any real knowledge about her previously, but when he found out about her, he didn't mind it at all. In fact he just chuckled about it, and started mentioning his new camera offerings for someone like her.

http://crackberry.com/john-chen-disc...-and-apple-pay

Posted via CB10
    Watched that vid this morning. It was a happy start to my day.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:49 AM
    What's so stupid is that she has a Blackberry but says she uses her iPhone for social media. The people that are into her are into social media. She doesn't scream the business type of crowd that Blackberry is aiming at. If anything she hurts the brand.
    Not so sure. She's her own brand. She is a business.
    This. Any way you slice it, she has an empire that generates 10s of millions of dollars annually from multiple revenue streams. She has a successful app, fragrance and cosmetics lines, her personal appearance fees, successful tv show, a clothing line, weight loss products, and she's a paid spokesperson for multiple companies/products... and manages a huge following on multiple social media platforms.

For someone in her position, when your product is yourself and your personal brand, social media isn't something to just kill time. It's marketing. Like her or hate her... I'm sure she does plenty of business on her BlackBerry.
    11-02-14 12:54 AM
33 12