Hi guys,
    on 7/14/2009, I puchased an unlocked code from stormunlocker.com but couldn't recieve any unlock code as they promissed they will send in max. one hour.

I sent an email to cancel my order and a refund but they didn't answer. Check out Paypal Resolution Center:

--------------------
    me - 7/14/2009
    I've ordered an unlock code. On their website, it says that they will deliver unlock code in 1 hour max... hours past and i didn't get any unlock code. I sent a cancellation email but nobody answered it. I don't need an unlock code any more and they didn't delivered it in their "max" period so i want my money back.
    --------------------------------

Blueclicks - stormunlocker.com - 7/20/2009
    Hello Sir, Sorry for the delay in your unlock codes, We were surfing from some technical difficulities , but now we are back 100% and we can send your unlock code in 5 minutes or your funds as you want. Thanks
    --------------------------------

me - 7/20/2009
    I've already unlocked my phone because I didn't have time to wait for it. I would like to get my fund back. Thank you

----------------------------------------

Then they said they will refund but 5 days past after that too... Paypal said they couldn't charge Stormunlocker so they are waiting...

Is it a scam? Did anyone use it? Do you think i will get my money back?
    07-24-09 04:57 PM
    Yikes....not looking good man. Good luck with that.
    07-24-09 05:01 PM
    nt good man....
    07-24-09 11:01 PM
    looks like it's a scam!
    07-25-09 04:00 PM
    They paid it.
    07-29-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD