all the messages that show up in every today theme only show messages sent and received from the same three contacts and then also any unread messages. why is it only showing read messages/sent messages from these 3 contacts and does anyone have a way in fixing this? i'm using the custom dark theme, but it's done this on every today theme so far.
    Last edited by tannermenzel; 02-24-09 at 03:21 PM.
    02-24-09 03:02 PM
    I am not sure what is going on, I read this a few times and am still a bit confused (common) but I would think if its worked properly on other today themes and not on this one its the theme.... If a battery pull does not resolve it and you have changed no settings, just the theme - ditch the theme or tell the creator....
    02-24-09 03:13 PM
    I am not sure what is going on, I read this a few times and am still a bit confused (common) but I would think if its worked properly on other today themes and not on this one its the theme.... If a battery pull does not resolve it and you have changed no settings, just the theme - ditch the theme or tell the creator....
    that's the thing though, it has done this on every today theme! all i want is for it to work this theme is so... convenient.
    02-24-09 03:20 PM
    sorry, i had to edit that. i meant to say that this problem has occurred on every today theme i've used. the same three contacts: Cory, Mike, and Ricky.
    02-24-09 03:21 PM
    Ahhh well then I will step away since I will be honest I am clueless as to what is going on. I dont use today themes but hopefully someone will be able to assist you.......Best of luck....

PS: Cory, Mike and Ricky are not the only contacts you have, right??
    02-24-09 03:26 PM
    Ahhh well then I will step away since I will be honest I am clueless as to what is going on. I dont use today themes but hopefully someone will be able to assist you.......Best of luck....

PS: Cory, Mike and Ricky are not the only contacts you have, right??
    hahahaha, no! i have over 300 contacts.
    god damn that'd be extremely sad to only have 3 contacts haha.
    02-24-09 03:34 PM
    Hehe yeah it would I guess but I was only checking to rule out an issue, a silly one at that but I had to ask. Ok I will get off this thread since I am clueless about the issue. Good luck....
    02-24-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD