Will the storm desk top software link with the mac system.
    11-15-08 07:18 AM
    It will come with the latest version of the blackberry desktop manager software that's currently available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 07:32 AM
    IF storm can sync with mac, I will go get one right away. It took almost 2 hrs to upgrade my current bb by BORROWING my friend's PC. err..
    11-15-08 07:42 AM
    Unless Verizon has some trick up their sleeve they've been holding out on, NO.
    RIM is supposed to introduce a Mac-friendly BlackBerry/computer interface application some time first quarter of 2009 - last word anyway.

Until then, you're pretty much stuck with linking your BlackBerry to a PC at work if you're a Mac owner like myself. Oh, you can TRY something like "missing synch" or booting into windows on your Apple machine if you WANT to - but neither method is reliable at this point.

Me? I'm going to wait until RIM delivers the goods.
    11-15-08 08:08 AM
    I have a freebie thought being a multi-platform user myself (Mac mainly). How about syncing to Yahoo! With their mobile app the re-sync with the Storm. I don't know if Yahoo! Go is coded for the Storm but there's got to be an easy & possibly overlooked solution.

The BlackBerry.com site clearly states NO Mac support but I'm sure others on here such as those posted above have better insight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 08:33 AM
    Unless Verizon has some trick up their sleeve they've been holding out on, NO.
    RIM is supposed to introduce a Mac-friendly BlackBerry/computer interface application some time first quarter of 2009 - last word anyway.

Until then, you're pretty much stuck with linking your BlackBerry to a PC at work if you're a Mac owner like myself. Oh, you can TRY something like "missing synch" or booting into windows on your Apple machine if you WANT to - but neither method is reliable at this point.

Me? I'm going to wait until RIM delivers the goods.
    Where can we find out if this is true?
    11-15-08 10:51 PM
    i have the url but i cant post until ten replys
    11-15-08 11:21 PM
    Heres number 2!!!!
    11-15-08 11:22 PM
    Heres number 3!!!!!
    11-15-08 11:35 PM
    and heres 4!!!!
    11-16-08 12:08 AM
    and heres 5!!!!!
    11-16-08 12:08 AM