Well I have not got my storm in the mail yet but was wandering has anyone been able to sync the Storm with a MACBOOK?

Sorry if this has already been discussed..........
    11-28-08 11:37 AM
    You will find better answers to this question in the mac users sub forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 05:18 PM
    I heard there was an update to Pocket Mac to allow the Bold and Storm access to Pocket Mac for syncing. I don't know where to find it but there is also a program called Missing Sync for Mac also.
    11-28-08 11:38 PM
    missing sync works. not sure about pocket mac..

and you also have direct connection via mass storage..
    11-29-08 06:53 AM
    I believe there is a link under the Storm sub-forum for Pocketmac. I have used it, and I do not like it. I wish there were a DM version for the mac, and then we will be talking. Also, there are rumors that a Media Sync is in the works. Check the Storm forum for pics of it. It will integrate with iTunes.
    11-29-08 07:58 AM
    I heard there was an update to Pocket Mac to allow the Bold and Storm access to Pocket Mac for syncing. I don't know where to find it but there is also a program called Missing Sync for Mac also.
    missing sync works. not sure about pocket mac..

and you also have direct connection via mass storage..
    I believe there is a link under the Storm sub-forum for Pocketmac. I have used it, and I do not like it. I wish there were a DM version for the mac, and then we will be talking. Also, there are rumors that a Media Sync is in the works. Check the Storm forum for pics of it. It will integrate with iTunes.

AWESOME...
    Thanks for the help
    11-30-08 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD