Its been a while since I've been to crackberry and read the news, I was just wondering what the latest storm line news was.

Last count I had is they had a refresh s2 coming out and then they canned that idea, is the storm line something that RIM is considering throwing away or have they simply put it on the back buner replanning things out a bit for it.

I really liked the storm idea, I owned a s1 but the hardware and os just needed a little more work. Anyways, just curious.
    11-06-10 07:23 PM
    I hope they continue with the Storm line as well. I think that they can really produce a quality device for the Storm 3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 08:16 PM
    Whether RIM keeps the Storm name is less important than whether they will offer a competitive touchscreen-only phone, as I can live without a physical keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 08:20 PM
    Right now nobody knows but millions of us are still hopeful!

There have been no credible clues that I have seen or heard, just a lot of "my close friend who works for RIM/Verizon said..." but they never seem to pan out.

If I had to guess if say yes there will be an upcoming touch screen Storm type phone but probably not until next year. Hope I'm wrong though, nothing currently on the market appeals to me .
    Last edited by Midnight Barbecue; 11-06-10 at 09:01 PM.
    11-06-10 08:51 PM
    I really liked the storm line, that's good to hear, maybe they well be coming out with a storm three pretty soon. I hope its a more media based phone rather than a buisness type phone. And something android or apple hasn't already thought of yet, rim being ahead of the competition.
    11-06-10 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD