For verizon.
    I can't choose which one to get, my dad has the curve and he loves it, but I'd love the storm; click screens are my thing.
    Which is easier to type on? All problems you've ever had with either? Any other information

I love all blackberry phones xD I just want them to come in red
    01-25-09 03:27 PM
    Well first of all welcome to crackberry! Secondly, there are already a handful of threads with this same topic so I suggest you check them out because chances are this thread will close so that there aren't a bunch like it open. I will say that it depends on what you wanting to use it for and whether or not you want a touch screen device or a full qwerty keyboard. They are both great devices...GOOD LUCK!
    01-25-09 03:31 PM
    I'll go check the others. Thanks!!
    01-25-09 03:33 PM
    Welcome to CB. If you prefer click screens then you have it nailed down

I prefer keys when I type so for me its the Curve and Bold.... Good luck and enjoy the site.
    01-25-09 03:46 PM
    Welcome to CB. If you prefer click screens then you have it nailed down

I prefer keys when I type so for me its the Curve and Bold.... Good luck and enjoy the site.
    See, If I could get the Bold, I would in a heart beat. I like that the best from the looks of it, but it's not for verizon
    01-25-09 03:48 PM
    I see. No storm on AT&T so

I love the look of the Bold. Feels great in my hands but it will have to wait until April for me..
    01-25-09 04:10 PM
    If you spend any time at all reading the vast horror stories of frustrated Storm owners here you will find your decision very,very easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 06:26 PM
    For verizon.
    I can't choose which one to get, my dad has the curve and he loves it, but I'd love the storm; click screens are my thing.
    Which is easier to type on? All problems you've ever had with either? Any other information

Welcome to the crack, seriously tho man, get what makes you happy. It all boils down to the user. I could sit here for days and say reasons why I disliked the storm and why I love my curve, then you can find someone that is vice versa. Get out and play with both devices and for more than 15 minutes. If you like touchscreens then get the storm, you have 30 days to play with it.
    01-25-09 06:29 PM
    I have the Curve.. and personally love it... I know themes, etc.. aren't yet available for the storm... thats the one thing I REALLY love about the curve- is that its so customizable... if your anything like me and love customizing things get the curve. Heres a pic of mine with a storm theme on it.
    01-25-09 07:14 PM
    I have the Curve.. and personally love it... I know themes, etc.. aren't yet available for the storm... thats the one thing I REALLY love about the curve- is that its so customizable... if your anything like me and love customizing things get the curve. Heres a pic of mine with a storm theme on it.

If i were a girl I would love this theme! lol
    01-25-09 07:19 PM
    If i were a girl I would love this theme! lol
    Haha! Check these out, plenty of "guy" versions...
    Pimp System Themes - Pimp My Berry!
    01-25-09 07:23 PM
    My question would be how do yu know screen clicks are your thing? Have you used another device that has them as well? Being as no other device does have them I find that unlikely.

Both phones are great, I prefer the curve currently. More stable OS and I prefer an actual keyboard over the touch one on the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 07:29 PM
    For verizon.

BOTH! lol.... jk.... i have both and they are bother great! Curve is cute and just a tad bit smaller than the Storm.... you can customize it (themes).... and, well, its cute!

The Storm, on the other hand, is sexy lol.... touch & click screen (im a sucker for touch screens).... awesome video and audio quality.... no themes yet, but it still looks great.

I guess, just mess around with both and see which one you like best!
    01-25-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD