Which one is best for working on simple spreadsheets? I find my 8320 is too small for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 09:38 AM
    The Bold is great! Big screen, faster processor, QWERTY keyboard easier for typing, the Storm is a great device with a big display but I would choose the Bold any day...
    09-24-09 09:46 AM
    I've had both and am currently using a Bold. I have worked on Excel files with both and I think the Bold is much easier hands down. The trackball is much more accurate at selecting small fields than your finger, and the real keyboard is by far the best when entering data. Also the processor in the Bold is much better so saving, moving, selecting, and scrolling all happens faster on the Bold. Even though the screen is bigger on the Storm, they are almost the same resolution so they contain the same amount of information and don't forget you loose half your screen when the keyboard comes up on the Storm.

After having both you couldn't pay me to go back to the Original Storm. Maybe the Storm 2 will be different but you still have to use your finger to select small fields.

Just my $.02
    Last edited by Fibofan; 09-24-09 at 09:55 AM. Reason: correction
    09-24-09 09:51 AM
    Thanks, that helps a lot! I thought the Bold might be the winner in this case. I don't think the new storm will be better in this respect and the new Bold is smaller.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 09:58 AM
    I've never used either to work on spreadsheets - that being said, the ONLY time that I miss my trackball is when trying to put the cursor in a small area (like when editing an email). I can imagine the Bold would be much easier to use to select the cell(s) to work with.
    09-24-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD