I have a Storm 2 9550 and an Audi 2010 S5.
    Since I got the car a few months ago everything was working fine and I was loving life.
    Something happened the other day, and now, when I get into the car with my phone, and the bluetooth connects, the car shows that a call is currently connected, when if fact, it is not.

While the car shows a call connected, I cannot use the radio, or any other device. There is no way to end the call. I have tried to remove the device and re-connect all over again, and the same thing happens.
    The Audi dealer paired his I Phone with the Audi and it was working fine, to prove to me that its the phone and not the car.

He said that he had another customer in with the same issue, and with a blackberry, and it has something to do with a security setting on the phone.

Can someone please offer any suggestion, so I dont have to use the phone without the bluetooth in the car. thanks very much.
    02-05-10 07:59 PM
    I don't have any suggestions, but I wanted to say I am jealous. My dream car is a 2010 Audi S5 Cabriolet. I am considering buying one this spring. Nice choice in car!!
    02-06-10 09:07 AM
    You're not alone. I have a similar problem with my Storm and A5. As soon as the phone connects by Bluetooth, it rings. I have the options to ignore or answer the call, but both options do not appear to do anything. Soon after I get the disconnecting message and the radio comes back on. A couple of seconds later it rings again and goes through the same process. It is driving me nuts, so I have turned off the Bluetooth until I can find an answer.

I think it must be something to do with the operating system upgrade that I downloaded recently. Are you on version v5.0.0.451 (Platform 4.2.0.198)? If so, I believe that is causing the problem, but I have not yet uninstalled this latest version to find out.

I hope someone with more of an understanding of these issues can identify a solution.
    Last edited by Adrian_loader; 02-13-10 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Updated comments below.
    02-13-10 10:48 AM
    Update to above. I have just downgraded the operating system on the Storm to 4.7.0.181 and everything is back to normal. So the issue has arisen with a change in the latest software update. Has anybody at Blackberry got an answer as to what may have happened.
    02-13-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD