When I first got my Storm 2, I was able to plug it into the wall charger and the clock would immediately pop up. This was annoying at first, so I disabled it. Now that I have a charging cradle, and I want it to pop up, it will not when I plug it into a wall/car charger, but it WILL when I plug it into the USB port of my computer. I have the settings correct, which is "display clock when charging". When it is plugged in to the wall/car charger, the lightning bolt is the only thing that comes on. I have a Storm 1 that I have for backup, and the clock on this pops up either on the computer charger or the wall/car charger. I'm running version 5.0.0.1015. I don't think this is a setting, but I could be wrong. A little help please? BTW, I downloaded BBLight already, but would just like the phone to do naturally, because I don't like having to open the app and close it when I'm not using it, it uses more memory than I want it to.
    12-11-10 08:46 PM
    I remember reading about this in the S2 forum. Here is a thread that has another thread within it for a fix on this if I read correctly. I hope this wil help you good luck!
    Just updated OS and clock won't show

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 09:02 PM
    I had the same issue with my S2. I finally did a downgrade to the OS and low and behold everything works fine again. Does anyone know what advantages the upgraded OS was supposed to offer???
    01-09-11 07:50 PM
    i have same issue with my blackberry storm2, and i have updated version of OS, i will try downgrading it.
    08-25-11 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD