I am wanting to upgrade from a Pearl to a Storm but I am not sure which one. What are the differences between each storm and is it worth upgrading from a pearl or am I better off staying with the Pearl?
    04-08-10 06:56 PM
    I recently switched from a Pearl to a Storm2 9550 on Verizon. Love this phone. I threw the Pearl in a drawer and never looked back. I tried it out in the store and so did my girlfriend and we ended up getting two. Once I tried some new OS leaks and hybrids I liked it that much more. I think you'll be happy. So far, I have been lucky and have had 0 problems with the phone as well as my girlfriend.

Good Luck
    04-08-10 07:12 PM
    Go with the Storm 2. The storm 2 will have more support with open gl and upcoming BB features.
    04-08-10 07:29 PM
    The Storm2 has more memory, wifi, OpenGL and a better screen in my opinion.
    04-08-10 08:38 PM
    You should get the storm 2. It is less bulky and more sleek. It has more memory, and is more responsive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 09:16 PM
    I picked the Storm1 just about a month ago. My reasoning was, it was dirt cheap getting one off my friend, and I wanted to hear more news about the Storm3 before I dropped a few hundred more dollars on a Storm2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 09:24 PM
    I've had the S1 and the S2. Both are great, but I would not get an S1 at this point. Looking at the not too distant future, the new WebKit browser is probably not going to run on the S1. Plus, more memory, better hardware and can run OpenGL apps.
    04-08-10 09:56 PM
    I've had the S1 and the S2. Both are great, but I would not get an S1 at this point. Looking at the not too distant future, the new WebKit browser is probably not going to run on the S1. Plus, more memory, better hardware and can run OpenGL apps.
    Indeed. I only got the S1 to tide me over until the next generation Storm, considering I've already waited half a year. Not to mention, my contract is no where close to lapsing.
    04-08-10 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD