Hop down to your local bog box store. In these stores you are most likely to find working phones to try out.
    There are usually about four Iphones, multiple Samsung's and perhaps a Nexus 4. Few Nokia's, Sony's or even the new HTC. So it is always good to find a demo Z or Q10.

Here is the rub.

Fairly often I find that the BB10 phone although intended as a demo model, ( hooked up etc) doesn't work.
    My per peeve though is that there is a demo mode at all. The Androids or Apples that I try do not involve exiting from a demo mode ( if you can ... some BB phones I have tried would not exit).

My point is ... here I am yelling. BLACKBERRY GET RID OF THE FRIGGING DEMO MODE !!
    The demo mode is useless GARBAGE.

Someone is going to say the demo mode is to educate. I say BS. If Apple can have demo phones that work right off the hop so can Blackberry.
    06-18-13 05:08 PM
    Hop down to your local bog box store. In these stores you are most likely to find working phones to try out.
    There are usually about four Iphones, multiple Samsung's and perhaps a Nexus 4. Few Nokia's, Sony's or even the new HTC. So it is always good to find a demo Z or Q10.

Here is the rub.

Fairly often I find that the BB10 phone although intended as a demo model, ( hooked up etc) doesn't work.
    My per peeve though is that there is a demo mode at all. The Androids or Apples that I try do not involve exiting from a demo mode ( if you can ... some BB phones I have tried would not exit).

My point is ... here I am yelling. BLACKBERRY GET RID OF THE FRIGGING DEMO MODE !!
    The demo mode is useless GARBAGE.

Someone is going to say the demo mode is to educate. I say BS. If Apple can have demo phones that work right off the hop so can Blackberry.
    I see what you mean. I recently wanted to show a friend the Q. Went to the ATT store to show her, and the demo mode was on. Now although it did show the features, I couldn't really see how it work really. I had my Z obviously that I could show her, but I really wanted to see how everything looked on the Q.
    It would have been better if it were actually useable.
    07-02-13 11:18 AM