If you have something constructive to say, say it. Frame it intelligently, back it up with supporting facts or reasons. Prepare to defend it. Grow some thicker skin. There are a lot of people here who disagree with Kevin, or each other, or RIM, or whatever, and they manage to hold adult discussions and debates without pelting each other with rocks and garbage. You should try it some time.

rrrbo If you care to look at the threads I have been involved in you will I have tried to be who I am nothing else!.

I have probably been a blackberry user and supporter far longer than most on here.

I have nothing against Kevin I just think he is should not have handled the OP the way he did.

Plus I was not impressed by his handling of Thorsten that is all!

You unlike most of the flock on here have tried to communicate that is appreciated.

I do not need a lesson in manners I am sticking to my point of view.

Kevin should not attack OP's the way he did!

If you are going to throw down the gauntlet (like he did) then don't be surprised when some picks it up!

I have been called a troll and have received 3 infractions so where is he?

I am here Kevin is not!

Exactly!!!!!
    Last edited by White9900; 01-31-12 at 09:08 PM.
    01-31-12 09:04 PM
    01-31-12 09:58 PM
    I'm right here. Sorry for the slow response. I was busy, you know, posting the First Images of a BlackBerry 10 Superphone. There's a Kevin clause in this site's terms and conditions. When you register to this site you agree to those terms and conditions. The Kevin clause states that from time to time Kevin may go off the deep end at his discretion on specific members and/or posts for the good of the community as a whole. Ideally there would be no need for this activity, but having been doing this for enough years Kevin knows exactly when and how to yield the troll beating stick. Kevin doesn't expect everybody to love the Kevin clause, and that's fine. Your unlove for it has been noted. That is all. Back to our regular programming.

If you have something constructive to say, say it. Frame it intelligently, back it up with supporting facts or reasons. Prepare to defend it. Grow some thicker skin. There are a lot of people here who disagree with Kevin, or each other, or RIM, or whatever, and they manage to hold adult discussions and debates without pelting each other with rocks and garbage. You should try it some time.

rrrbo If you care to look at the threads I have been involved in you will I have tried to be who I am nothing else!.

I have probably been a blackberry user and supporter far longer than most on here.

I have nothing against Kevin I just think he is should not have handled the OP the way he did.

Plus I was not impressed by his handling of Thorsten that is all!

You unlike most of the flock on here have tried to communicate that is appreciated.

I do not need a lesson in manners I am sticking to my point of view.

Kevin should not attack OP's the way he did!

If you are going to throw down the gauntlet (like he did) then don't be surprised when some picks it up!

I have been called a troll and have received 3 infractions so where is he?

I am here Kevin is not!

Exactly!!!!!
    01-31-12 10:29 PM
    I wish you could like posts from mobile, cuz that post would get a like (y).
    01-31-12 10:31 PM
    So if that is so and I have signed up to it so be it but why didn't some say so?

Instead of all the attacks it would have been far smarter for one of your moderators to tell me, they are the rules.

Suggestion! Advise your moderators to step in and explain the rules!

It looked mighty unusual to me so I responded!

Kevin please understand I have nothing against you personally.

I am on a forum responding to and originating threads that is all.
    01-31-12 10:59 PM
    That's cool White9900. I don't hold grudges and I hear ya.

Enjoy your time on CrackBerry. It's exciting TIMES. Lots of good energy and lots of enthusiasm right now. Love it. Spread the word. By the way.. White9900.. Great username. LOVE my white 9900.
    01-31-12 11:12 PM
    We did try to tell you that, in many different ways. Clearly they didn't take. You took them as attacks and called us fawning Kevin-lovers. That kind of thing doesn't go over well here.

(Love you, Kevin. Everything ok? How's Ms. Crackberry? Can I getcha anything? )
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-31-12 11:16 PM
    Me neither!

Make sure Thorsten works for the privilege!

Do well.

Regards, White9900
    01-31-12 11:25 PM
    Holy Crap! Stop with the double spacing white! Is that what text yelling looks like where you come from?
    01-31-12 11:33 PM
    We did try to tell you that, in many different ways. Clearly they didn't take. You took them as attacks and called us fawning Kevin-lovers. That kind of thing doesn't go over well here.

(Love you, Kevin. Everything ok? How's Ms. Crackberry? Can I getcha anything? )

rrrebo

Read back I acknowledged your response.

A simple statement as to the terms and conditions in plain English would have been appreciated never mind I know now.

I am an active member on many forums and each has its own idiosyncratic way I am learning all the time.

Once again thanks for at least responding.

Regards, White9900
    01-31-12 11:35 PM
    Holy Crap! Stop with the double spacing white! Is that what text yelling looks like where you come from?

albee

Behave you could have put a stop to this long ago but you neglected to advised me of the terms and conditions.

As for the double spacing: Double spacing makes a text document feel more open and is typically easier to read.

This is how I understand its use in my country and yours?
    Last edited by White9900; 01-31-12 at 11:56 PM.
    01-31-12 11:44 PM
    Oh man sorry its all my fault you got in trouble. Lighten up Dude! #1) Everyone here is a smart*ss. #2) noone should ever be offended by what a bunch of people you have never met say. #3) For the most part if you are here long enough, these same smart *ss people will be the first ones to help you with your Blackberry. #4) You should try to see things the way I do: Kevin and crew and of course Mrs. Crackberry (thanks rrrebo) have made a huge house filled with everything Blackberry for us to hangout in. The only real absolute rules are- learn something new, do not beatup new friends and by all means-Have Fun! Peace White. Enjoy!
    Last edited by albee 1; 02-01-12 at 12:04 AM.
    02-01-12 12:00 AM
    You should be ashamed of yourself albee.
    To make up for your actions, I'm fining you $50 on behalf of CrackBerry. Just make the check out to me and I'll make sure it gets to the proper location.
    02-01-12 12:05 AM
    Can we get back to huggin nuts now!
    02-01-12 12:05 AM
    You should be ashamed of yourself albee.
    To make up for your actions, I'm fining you $50 on behalf of CrackBerry. Just make the check out to me and I'll make sure it gets to the proper location.
    Hey I tried real hard yesterday to derail the bashing but got a black eye in the process. Made me grab a bigger bat! Yeah I'm a nut hugger what can I say! where do you want me to send the $?
    Last edited by albee 1; 02-01-12 at 12:11 AM.
    02-01-12 12:08 AM
    Just drop it into my swiss bank account.
    Hey I tried real hard yesterday to derail the bashing but got a black eye in the process. Made me grab a bigger bat! Yeah I'm a nut hugger what can I say! where do you want me to sent the $?
    02-01-12 12:10 AM
    You got it SCrid, rubber check on its way now!
    02-01-12 12:12 AM
    Nuts anyone? Get em while they're hot.
    02-01-12 12:16 AM
    I'm right here. Sorry for the slow response. I was busy, you know, posting the First Images of a BlackBerry 10 Superphone. There's a Kevin clause in this site's terms and conditions. When you register to this site you agree to those terms and conditions. The Kevin clause states that from time to time Kevin may go off the deep end at his discretion on specific members and/or posts for the good of the community as a whole. Ideally there would be no need for this activity, but having been doing this for enough years Kevin knows exactly when and how to yield the troll beating stick. Kevin doesn't expect everybody to love the Kevin clause, and that's fine. Your unlove for it has been noted. That is all. Back to our regular programming.
    +1000

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZCfydWF48c[/YT]

Let's chill out people ... close your eyes, do you feel the snow ? no ? hit the volume +, got it ? right ... now, take a deeeep breathe ...
    rrrebo likes this.
    02-01-12 02:00 AM
    O M G!!!!!!!! Thank you! LOVE the Four Seasons!
    02-01-12 03:38 AM
    Just to be clear, are we allowed to hug our own nuts? Mine could do with a hug, any volunteers?
    02-01-12 05:01 AM
    +1000

Let's chill out people ... close your eyes, do you feel the snow ? no ? hit the volume +, got it ? right ... now, take a deeeep breathe ...
    and @Qbnkelt - My absolute favorite version:

Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-01-12 05:42 AM
    rrrebo

A simple statement as to the terms and conditions in plain English would have been appreciated never mind I know now.

Regards, White9900
    Let me assist in your learning. It is YOUR responsibility to become familiar with the rules and posting guidelines of any site YOU choose to frequent. The burden is on YOU to educate yourself and know the rules going in. The links to those rules have been in my signature on every post I have made on this thread. Did you ever read them? It is childish, arrogant, and quite self-important of you to blame us for your unfamiliarity with the forum guidelines (not to mention standard netiquette). We are a welcoming community here, but nobody has the time to hand-hold 3.3 million+ users and explain the rules to them individually. Nut up and be a man; take responsibility for your actions and own your mistakes.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 02-01-12 at 06:47 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-01-12 05:55 AM
    rrrebo

I am an active member on many forums and each has its own idiosyncratic way I am learning all the time.

Once again thanks for at least responding.

Regards, White9900
    Read back.....good tip! Try that, but this time instead of between the lines, go nuts and stay on the lines. You'll see everything, including a quote of the rules, laid out for you.

White, you've walked through the fire. I have a feeling you're going to turn out to be one heck of a feather in CrackBerry's cap.

Yes, another group nut hug is now in order. *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    02-01-12 06:57 AM
    Just to be clear, are we allowed to hug our own nuts? Mine could do with a hug, any volunteers?
    Wasn't sure to fully understand the thread title. Now I know I am!
    Look made me laugh, I owe you one!
    02-01-12 07:19 AM
240 ... 78910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD