where is my Reply?
    You are 100% troll, or incredibly uninformed and ignorant of adult communication. No other response is needed until you grow up. Regards,
    Blacklatino and maddie1128 like this.
    01-30-12 09:17 PM
    It wasn't SM
    Okay Qb, the title is Thorstens nuts not Wulfs! But go ahead if it makes you happy. Wulf only complained because he thought it was Scionic! hahaha!
    Last edited by albee 1; 01-30-12 at 09:28 PM.
    01-30-12 09:18 PM
    *Googles Perry the Platypus*
    Here ya go:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axe9BvkfyLU[/YT]

(*My excuse is that I have kids, but I will admit this show can be pretty creative, especially some of the musical numbers)
    AugustArborists likes this.
    01-30-12 09:19 PM
    Dude calm down, your handle should be white iphone by your reaction. Kevin is just doing what good over seers do, protect the flock. You obviously haven't been here long. There has been relentless bashing by people from other platforms. It is stricly because of Kevins reaction that all of us do not have to filter through hundreds of insults daily while we try to help each other. And it is working. There is less BS allowed to be posted here which enables the ones who are here to learn a much better experience. In short Kev was trying to protect you! We all owe him a Thank You! I for 1 appreciate his effort.
    Protect me? lol White Iphone? are you for real?

Kevin in my opinion could not protect himself let alone me!

Over see? Flock?

I am no sheep and that is my point he seems to be acting like he is something he is not "Our Keeper"!

Great if you like that sort of thing but please don't force it down my throat!

Maybe this is an American thing sure not sitting well with me.

I thought he made a complete hash of his time with Thorsten and I truly was stunned by his performance.

So Kevin is not my leader and I can well protect myself!
    01-30-12 09:20 PM
    You are 100% troll, or incredibly uninformed and ignorant of adult communication. No other response is needed until you grow up. Regards,
    Give him a break his profile says he's 13.
    01-30-12 09:20 PM
    where is my Reply?
    Even if your delusional perception that Kevin is hanging around hitting F5 waiting for trolls to post on this thread were true, it would take longer than 13 minutes to compose a comprehensive reply to the ignorant blathering shiatsu you just posted.

Wait for it.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-30-12 09:21 PM

Over see? Flock?

I am no sheep and that is my point he seems to be acting like he is something he is not "Our Keeper"!

I thought he made a complete hash of his time with Thorsten and I truly was stunned by his performance.

So go down to the pub and pick a fight with a girl. Hahah! Maybe you can talk her into forcing something down your throat.
    Blacklatino and rrrebo like this.
    01-30-12 09:23 PM

Over see? Flock?

If you have a problem with the founder of this site posting his opinion on his own site, which is free for you to read, or not read, at your leisure, at no cost to you, then exercise your ability to "well protect" yourself, STFU, and go elsewhere. You seem to feel as if something is being forced on us, or you. It's not. We are all, including you, here voluntarily. Feel free to leave us to it.
    01-30-12 09:34 PM
    I can now see clearly Why you are all called a flock and need protecting!

Fine,if this is Kevin's Site, he can say what he wants to his flock but I am not one of them.

I came here to learn and contribute not to be shot at because I don't agree.

If someone needs help with their Blackberry or Playbook and I can I do.

If I have a tip that I think may help I share It.

I am not here to be told how to think and If I can not voice my opinion cos it offends Kevin then you know what Kevin and his flock can do!
    01-30-12 09:37 PM
    Damn ran out of popcorn
    01-30-12 09:38 PM
    Protect me?

Go protect yourself somewhere else.
    rrrebo likes this.
    Kevin is the leader of "Crackberry Nation" not blackberry nation like it or not it is an accepted fact. You had to intentionally join crackberry forums under your won free will, so you will also just have to accept this as fact. After all you don't even have to own a blackberry to join. I look at it this way, I am an american that doesn't agree with almost anything my president or congress does and says. That doesn't give me the right to spit in their face.
    Last edited by rollj83; 01-30-12 at 09:42 PM.
    Maybe it is an "American Thing" enjoying the choices we make. My apology for offending anyone not involved in the brawl. I have spent too many days here enjoying all of your company thanks to the "Mod Squad". Keep up the good work guys. CB has been a great source of knowledge and endless entertainment. Just stop forcing things down my throat! Cut it out some more! Damm1t Jim!
    01-30-12 09:42 PM
    Nice shot BL, priceless looks!
    01-30-12 09:45 PM
    Nice shot BL, priceless looks!
    Lol. Hey! I didn't force you to look. Hope he at least considers more fiber. That much frustration is not good for the heart or the junk.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-30-12 at 09:56 PM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-30-12 09:48 PM
    Spit in their face?

This is bizzare I am replying to a post from a so called "leader" who trashed the OP, who in my opinion was on the right track.

Kevin has been sucking up to Thorsten all week not to any benefit of mine or yours for that matter and it is getting a bit sickly!

RIM are in trouble period Thorsten is the last hope but as of yet he has done nothing.

IN typical RIM style they gain support when they truly do not deserve it.

Kevin should have been way more conservative in his approach, all he did was ring to the sound of Thorstens bell.

Thorsten knew what he was doing he used Kevin to get to us ,Kevin opened the door so wide even Thorsten had to close it a little.

Enough of this trash your leader did a poor job at best and is now steeping down to the level of trashing anyone that is willing to say so and so are his flock!

I do not dislike him I don't know him but from what I have seen over the last week or so he is out of his league.

He needs to grow up too!
    Last edited by White9900; 01-31-12 at 01:20 AM.
    01-30-12 09:57 PM
    Hey! I didn't force you to look. Hope he at least considers more fiber. That much frustration is not good for the heart or the junk.
    Agreed, low fiber+stress=ROIDS! Yeah I had to look! Thanks!
    01-30-12 09:57 PM
    Sorry out of troll snacks. Gonna reup tomorrow. Come back then. I'll save a bag for ya!
    01-30-12 10:13 PM
    Excuse me albee1 I am no troll I did not start this thread I am replying to a post that shot down a member for posting his point of veiw.

Kevin has handled the Thorsten saga Incorrectly and compounded his error by shooting down the OP.

And then went on to justify it all cos he woke up early!

Get real!
    01-30-12 10:25 PM
    Excuse me albee1 I am no troll I did not start this thread I am replying to a post that shot down a member for posting his point of veiw.

Kevin has handled the Thorsten saga Incorrectly and compounded his error by shooting down the OP.

And then went on to justify it all cos he woke up early!

Get real!
    Didn't your parents teach you to show some respect, when in someone's house?

If you have a better list of questions for Thornton, by all means, present them. Possibly you didn't read the interview correctly. You missed much of Kevin's post.
    01-30-12 10:36 PM
    Hey White 9900, look at it this way. If a man invites you into his house, he should have the right to exercise his opinion over others. Whether we agree or not, it is still Kevins home. Everyone is entitled to their opinion at Crackberry. If they weren't we would have been banned long ago. Keep posting and reading brother and hopefully we can all learn something new together! okay everyone, let's get back on the sack.
    01-30-12 10:40 PM
    This is a quote from your leader!
    "But seriously. Scroll down if you don't like an article. Making a post like this makes me want to beat you with my old BlackBerry 7290. Or maybe my old 8700. I did get hit in the head with that thing once and it hurt like HE LL. Don't be a BBHater. Be a BBPlayer."

Beat you?

As far as my Questions to Thorsten are concerned I will ask him myself when I see him in Spain.

Also I will make my point clear to Kevin as well if I see him!
    01-30-12 10:44 PM
    Wow, do you really think Kevin intends to beat the OP with an old BlackBerry? Seriously, you actually think that?
    01-30-12 10:48 PM
    Ok please enough of this Its Kevin's home!

It is a forum as he has done something I don't like which is trash the OP when in my opinion the OP was on the right track!

And then Justify it!

Justification is tantamount to guilt any fool knows that!

No leader of mine!
    01-30-12 10:49 PM
    Hey, you don't like it, you can start your own forum
    You can call it crapberry
    I'm can think of several people here who will love it
    Now, let's all get back to making off topic nutty junky jokes
    01-30-12 10:52 PM
240 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD