To the OP.

Regardless of how you initially feel about the new C.E.O. (of which you know as much as the rest of us), he has a vested interest in RIM succeeding. Most people running a leadership position like to leave a company better than when he/she assumed the position.....as CEO. Sure, we have reason to be a little skeptical. Initially, that's to be expected. But, at least he has come out in interviews and "acknowledged that RIM made mistakes, can do better, wants to and expects changes, and above all, wants to hear from people who love CrackBerries. IMHO, that's a CEO, that knows/wants/ expects to be successful in the near future. Also, I'm sure he has read and laughed at a lot of the "ignorant/misinformed" comments as well as appreciated others that actually show "support". Lol, it is what you post and how you post it on a forum that can cyber-bite you in the azz.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-30-12 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Posting w/ glasses off!
    rrrebo, Thunderbuck and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-30-12 11:12 AM
    Seriously every other other article on crackberry is something about this guy, get off his junk, honestly the guy hasn't done anything as of yet for the blackberry brand
    Maybe your 56th post will give us all the light and contents you seem to look around, without the capability to scroll a page ?
    What's your point

I'm VERY interested about new C.E.O and what will be the future of RIM. You don't ? You simply hit the wrong link.
    01-30-12 11:37 AM
    Seems CrackBerry has a new motto.

Don't punk RIM's junk!

Song to follow......
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-30-12 11:44 AM
    I like the original title...."JUNK" is offensive; When Gen Patton received notice from the Nazis to surrender, he didn't say "JUNK", he said NUTs.
    I'm trying to take my foot out of my mouth, and my bosses foot out of my backside! And you are not helping! lol!
    01-30-12 11:52 AM
    Talk is talk, i'll wait until we see some results (but I won't wait to long). Lets see this guy walk the walk. For me, having the OS 2.0 for playbook released in February isn't even considered a +1. Cause thats when it was said to be released. But adding BBM groups to bridge feature would be a +1. Native BBM before 2013 would be a +1.

This CEO is being worshipped way to early. I think showing him a great deal of skepticism is appropriate. This gives the guy more incentive to prove us wrong and wow us.
    Last edited by ericlc2; 01-30-12 at 11:58 AM.
    Rooster99 likes this.
    01-30-12 11:55 AM
    I'm trying to take my foot out of my mouth, and my bosses foot out of my backside! And you are not helping! lol!
    Junk to you............
    straycat5.56 likes this.
    01-30-12 11:57 AM
    I was so personally touched that Thor called you, Kevin. Being a member of this forum, I felt he reached out to ME through YOU. This is the connection we've been missing... an actual relationship with the company. If Thor feels that CB input can help him, it means he's serious about making products WE want. It was a proud moment for me, and congratulations on creating a forum that has garnered such respect from RIM!
    maddie1128 likes this.
    01-30-12 12:03 PM
    *laces steel toed safety boot*
    "Move your foot Kev or this will hurt you too..."
    01-30-12 12:05 PM
    Talk is talk, i'll wait until we see some results (but I won't wait to long). Lets see this guy walk the walk. For me, having the OS 2.0 for playbook released in February isn't even considered a +1. Cause thats when it was said to be released. But adding BBM groups to bridge feature would be a +1. Native BBM before 2013 would be a +1.

This CEO is being worshipped way to early. I think showing him a great deal of skepticism is appropriate. This gives the guy more incentive to prove us wrong and wow us.
    I agree with you. I want to see him "walk the talk" as well. But, I see no reason to "tar and feather" the guy prior to having the luxury of actually effing up - 1st. As I stated in my sig..."we all want RIM to succeed. Even the haters. Where else can they hang out if RIM goes under?
    ericlc2 likes this.
    01-30-12 12:05 PM
    Seems CrackBerry has a new motto.

Don't punk RIM's junk!

Song to follow......
    I'll tell you right now, if you make it a rap I'm gonna hate it.

And I'm offended by the substitution of the word 'junk'. I think 'nuts' has a much greater comedic affect. 'Junk', on the other hand, is just, like, eewwww.
    01-30-12 12:09 PM
    Hmm... bad modding on this thread title. Now that you cleaned it up so much (especially the thread title and OP's post), it seems like my reply is wayyy harsh. Kinda ruins the thread the way you cleaned it up. I'll let it slide... but giving you 20 modding infraction points!
    Dont worry pkcable - even the best of us get 20 points. =p

Seriously you suck
    01-30-12 12:31 PM
    *prepares concrete boots*
    "Move your foot Kev or this will hurt you too..."
    We're the modfia damn it! Don't you forget it.
    01-30-12 12:50 PM
    Be aware that since what he has done stock has stopped plummeting and thankfully is actually going up!
    He is active, he is hard working and HE is what this damn company needs!
    01-30-12 01:19 PM
    This thread is just plain NUTS!

Blacklatino and rrrebo like this.
    01-30-12 01:42 PM
    01-30-12 02:00 PM
    I'm sure he enjoys a hot cup of Pekoe cut black as well. Maybe someone will post a shot of Thorstens' Teabags as well! Hahaha!
    01-30-12 02:29 PM
    Oh my, it does appear Thorstein got his nuts back.
    01-30-12 02:37 PM
    rrrebo likes this.
    01-30-12 02:44 PM
    Never was happier to see nuts referenced.

The *content* of the original post was offensive.....attacking the man less than a week on the job. Instead we went on a merry chase through inconsequential details.
    Let's keep focus on the real issue.
    rrrebo likes this.
    01-30-12 02:58 PM
    01-30-12 03:06 PM
    O M G that pic is AWESOME! !!!!!!""
    01-30-12 03:25 PM
    Aw geeze, I'm all out of popcorn.
    01-30-12 03:29 PM
    RUN!!! I'll tell you if you miss anything!
    01-30-12 03:30 PM
    That's the worst Perry the Platypus costume ever...
    01-30-12 03:36 PM
    *Googles Perry the Platypus*
    01-30-12 04:35 PM
240 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD