I have a Tour and I have no audible or vibration alert set for emails when in the normal profile (just LED flash, using BerryBuzz)

When I switch to the 'vibrate only' profile, of course all my alerts now vibrate, but I also get a vibrate alert for email. I'd like to continue just to get the flashing light and no vibration for emails specifically.

I can't figure out how to do this or what to change. Is it something to do with BerryBuzz? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    08-25-09 05:26 PM
    You'll probably need to create a custom profile. Can't change the notifications for a specific default profile. Vibrate profile will vibrate for every notification.
    08-25-09 05:29 PM
    Go to your profiles
    Click Advanced
    Go to Vibrate
    Click the menu button
    Edit
    Messages[The thing you named your email here]
    Change the Out Of Holster and In Holster options to None
    BerryBuzz LED colors should still work.

This was on a curve though, not sure if you can edit the default profiles on a Tour.
    08-25-09 05:34 PM
    It should work, I haven't read anything saying that those options have changed on the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 05:40 PM
    Go to your profiles
    Click Advanced
    Go to Vibrate
    Click the menu button
    Edit
    Messages[The thing you named your email here]
    Change the Out Of Holster and In Holster options to None
    BerryBuzz LED colors should still work.

This was on a curve though, not sure if you can edit the default profiles on a Tour.
    Can't. Profiles are different on 4.7. Check out this CB article for helpful info.

http://crackberry.com/customize-soun...lackberry-tour
    Last edited by kjjb0204; 08-25-09 at 05:43 PM.
    08-25-09 05:41 PM
    Ok sorry. I wasn't sure, was worth a shot.
    08-25-09 05:43 PM
    Ok I was trying to avoid having to make a custom profile... I'll just live with the email vibrations. Thanks for the quick responses!
    08-25-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD