Actually I'd be willing to bet if we wasted our time combing through threads, you'd find far more BB users that directly insulted non-BB users rather than the other way around. And, no, I don't mean insulting a phone because I don't consider someone's opinion of my mine the same as an opinion about me. Just an opinion, not worth arguing about though.
    This guy, Anthogag, would have to be one of the most "vacuous" of the BB fanboys. He attacks, normally once lost a debate, and continues to divert attention away from the real cause of the debate with name calling and bile spitting. Normally, you know you've started to win an argument once he chimes in.
    07-05-12 10:15 PM
    Actually I'd be willing to bet if we wasted our time combing through threads, you'd find far more BB users that directly insulted non-BB users rather than the other way around. And, no, I don't mean insulting a phone because I don't consider someone's opinion of my mine the same as an opinion about me. Just an opinion, not worth arguing about though.

Look at you. You don't currently own a BB but you come here telling us how good your Note phone is and how it does this and that better than BlackBerrys

In a recent thread you said, by-the-way my Galaxy Note is great for my soccer coaching duties...yes but you're in a BlackBerry forum...why should I care...talk about the playbook and soccer...you know I'm right
    Last edited by anthogag; 07-05-12 at 10:36 PM.
    07-05-12 10:21 PM
    07-05-12 10:24 PM
    Obviously the spirit of this thread has been lost on most of the participants in it......
    07-05-12 10:25 PM
    DROID fanboy? Lmao. Dude you have absolutely no clue. When I'm rocking BB10, will I automatically be a BB fanboy?

You are lying if you do not see the current user bashing. Stop.

And look at that, you bashed me.

Blah blah blah....when, when, when, ...the proof is in the pudding

Right now, at this moment, you don't use a Blackberry product...so maybe an android forum is, until you get a BB10, a better fit because there you can all talk about the same thing
    07-05-12 10:29 PM
    Kilted: you are a soccer coach too? Let me know how you are using your device to help you do that.

Ant: thanks for mentioning that. I didn't know.

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    07-05-12 10:33 PM
    That's hilarious coming from you, who lacks the maturity to put on your big boy briefs long enough to admit when you get PROVEN wrong more often than not.
    reeneebob and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-05-12 10:34 PM
    That's hilarious coming from you, who lacks the maturity to put on your big boy briefs long enough to admit when you get PROVEN wrong more often than not.
    You left out a

07-05-12 10:36 PM

Right now, at this moment, you don't use a Blackberry product...so maybe an android forum is, until you get a BB10, a better fit because there you can all talk about the same thing
    you just started an argument in the "stop arguing" thread. there is not really much more you could ever do or say to recover from this severe lack of comprehension. the thread was full of people saying we should get along better, and you start a fight. the moderators of these forums have continually stated that they welcome, and even use themselves, other platforms. so to display the argument that "if you're not using a BB product while you type this you should delete your account" is completely moot. considering the very people who are in charge of maintaining it are completely fine with it, and even promote the idea. so the miscalculation of who should be allowed to speak is seemingly on your side of the fence.
    Last edited by katiepea; 07-05-12 at 10:43 PM.
    07-05-12 10:37 PM
    Hey all, can we get back on the topic of this thread now?? My ignore list is really growing fast.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-05-12 10:55 PM
    Hey all, can we get back on the topic of this thread now?? My ignore list is really growing fast.
    is that you on the frontpage of the site? i'm honored to be in your presence.
    07-05-12 11:01 PM
    Thank you katiepea Yes, that is me... out on the Sky Walk at the Grand Canyon. One less thing on my 'Bucket List'.
    07-05-12 11:16 PM
    This is a pro-RIM site. That is why it is called CrackBerry. Far too many of the posters, including many on this very thread, take great joy in attacking RIM, their products, plans, sales performance, CEO, staff, and by extension all of us who are RIM users, fans, and stockholders. The trolls take positive threads and turn them to cesspools. They take any comments about positive performance or plans for RIM and say the poster is ignorant, uninformed, doesn't understand business, exaggerations, sarcasm, and eliteism by shouting down any fan opinions. And they travel in packs, like wild dogs, or else have multiple accounts. Feeding off and reinforcing the trolling behavior.

There is a big difference between pointing out where RIM needs to improve, and saying that RIM is dead and if you don't agree you are ignorant. The latter is trolling.

Given enough of that constant abuse and the lack of action by the mods on these trolls, it is no wonder that RIM fans react. Unfortunately this is exactly what the trolls want.

To them I say, "Good day sir!" and walk away.
    Last edited by Brianflys; 07-05-12 at 11:20 PM.
    07-05-12 11:18 PM
    anthogag....anti-Everyone But BB fan of the month.
    07-05-12 11:19 PM
    katiepea...anti-BB-fan of the month
    i would like to think i'm more of a tolerance fan in general. would you like to see this site grow? or get smaller? at some point after bb10 comes out there is a potential for the fanbase to grow. imagine people that use other platforms coming here and seeing how you speak to them. thinking the community doesn't tolerate any discussion outside of delusional worship. what about people who use 2 platforms simultaneously. you attack me, yet i use a bb almost every day. as well as other things. i would appreciate if you didn't treat others with such disrespect, multiple people have asked you to stop, and you just keep it going. yet your comments seem to suggest you think you're some sort of online champion.

i would like you to go back to the threads we've had chats in, peruse the "thanks" and "likes" and we can compare numbers, i'm confident this may make you see things differently, as many of the likes regarding my posts during your attacks at me are from moderators.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-05-12 11:21 PM
    This is a pro-RIM site. That is why it is called CrackBerry. Far too many of the posters, including many on this very thread, take great joy in attacking RIM, their products, plans, sales performance, CEO, staff, and by extension all of us who are RIM users, fans, and stockholders. The trolls take positive threads and turn them to cesspools. They take any comments about positive performance or plans for RIM and say the poster is ignorant, uninformed, doesn't understand business, exaggerations, sarcasm, and eliteism by shouting down any fan opinions. And they travel in packs, like wild dogs, or else have multiple accounts. Feeding off and reinforcing the trolling behavior.

There is a big difference between pointing out where RIM needs to improve, and saying that RIM is dead and if you don't agree you are ignorant. The latter is trolling.

Given enough of that constant abuse and the lack of action by the mods on these trolls, it is no wonder that RIM fans react. Unfortunately this is exactly what the trolls want.

Well said...100% true

This would be a great place to lock the thread
    Last edited by anthogag; 07-05-12 at 11:32 PM.
    07-05-12 11:24 PM

could not agree more
    07-05-12 11:40 PM
    could not agree more
    Then why do you keep doing it? Attacking Rim or BB features at any opportunity. I don't remember you ever saying anything positive about BB.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    07-06-12 12:45 AM
    The problem is simple..... People post opinions as fact and then we are off the the races.....
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-06-12 01:06 AM
    Then why do you keep doing it? Attacking Rim or BB features at any opportunity. I don't remember you ever saying anything positive about BB.
    Don't be silly, sure I have, and when that opportunity presents itself again, I shall repeat
    07-06-12 05:14 AM
    Don't be silly, sure I have, and when t.hat opportunity presents itself again, I shall repeat
    Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    07-06-12 05:26 AM
    One man's argument, another man's discussion......

We still buy phones..... Jobs gone at RIM, jobs created at Samsung, or Huawei wherever.
    Things come and go.

J
    07-06-12 05:38 AM
    I think it's really sad that people are judged more by the names put into their "device(s) used" list than what they have to say. It would be an interesting experiment to have two posters post the exact same message in two different threads/boards, and have one list a BlackBerry and one list an Android/iOS device and see how the responses vary.
    07-06-12 07:02 AM
    Why would anyone who doesn't have a blackberry even frequent this site??? That's what I don't understand, I guess I'm naive.
    07-06-12 07:16 AM
    Don't be silly, sure I have, and when that opportunity presents itself again, I shall repeat
    I searched your posts, and I couldn't find any. Please find one (not ten ... just one) and post a link within this topic.
    07-06-12 07:21 AM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD