Why are you guys making new phones I'm still waiting on update can you work on that

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 08:35 AM
    I see you are 'new' to CrackBerry, even as having been a member for a few months. so I'll take a moment to remind you, and let you know that BlackBerry releases the software to the carriers, usually about the same time, but then the carriers take their own sweet time about releasing it to their customers. BlackBerry making new phones has nothing to do with the problem you're frustrated about.

Lots of folks have taken the time to make guides on how to do your own upgrades with the available software. You might try that.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 02-27-14 at 09:00 AM.
    Troy Tiscareno and axeman1000 like this.
    02-27-14 08:40 AM
    I see several threads people have talked to there carriers and they don't control that

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:00 AM
    Why are you guys making new phones I'm still waiting on update can you work on that

Posted via CB10
    1. Crackberry isn't making phones, so I don't know why you said "you guys"

2. BlackBerry gave the update to carriers already, it's the carrier YOU CHOSE holding you up

3. There are ways to get the update. There are roughly a million threads here you can go to for help.
    02-27-14 09:01 AM
    Sounds like you're upset what ways can I get the update for Verizon USA not a leak the official update

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:21 AM
    I see several threads people have talked to there carriers and they don't control that

Posted via CB10
    OK so this is plain old wrong.
    Carriers control the updates.

Use sachesi, to load an official os.
    Read this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=904841
    02-27-14 09:31 AM
    It look like the US carrier does not want to deal with BlackBerry any more so many promises with the upgrade 10.2.1 and especially AT&T still waiting since Feb 10th I may give up on my Q10 and get the upcoming new Galaxy5.
    bbq10l likes this.
    02-27-14 09:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Passing the buck.
    02-27-14 09:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hugh???
    Go back to sleep.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.2141
    02-27-14 09:43 AM
    Someone is confusing BlackBerry with another fruit that releases a new phone and updated os once a year. And has the clout to tell the carriers it needs to be approved by a certain date.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 10:02 AM
    Someone is confusing BlackBerry with another fruit that releases a new phone and updated os once a year. And has the clout to tell the carriers it needs to be approved by a certain date.

Posted via CB10
    Apple pushes out their own updates. Approved or not.
    02-27-14 10:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    We are waiting on new roads here, that don't stop new cars from being made
    CollBERRY likes this.
    02-27-14 10:47 AM
    There are also different groups of people at BB working on Hardware and Software (and a million other things as well). I don't think the typical person from the hardware division would know s*** about OS development and deployment.
    My company offers hundreds of services. I deal in environmental due diligence - I don't know s*** about our Archaeology group or biosciences. And we have different regulations in Canada vs our customers in the USA, Australia, Europe, etc. It's just not that easy across the board. Get a grip.
    02-27-14 03:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    This from the same carriers who says BlackBerry is closed, bankrupt, and garbage? Don't always believe what you read. It's the carriers.

Hate solves nothing, Respect gains everything!
    02-27-14 04:08 PM
    I see you are 'new' to CrackBerry, even as having been a member for a few months. so I'll take a moment to remind you, and let you know that BlackBerry releases the software to the carriers, usually about the same time, but then the carriers take their own sweet time about releasing it to their customers. BlackBerry making new phones has nothing to do with the problem you're frustrated about.

Lots of folks have taken the time to make guides on how to do your own upgrades with the available software. You might try that.
    Uhmmm, in the case of at least one US carrier it is known that BlackBerry released a flawed 10.2.1... making one of that carriers primary features incompatible.

The reason it hasn't been released on my carrier yet is due to BlackBerry not yet fixing the problem.

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    02-27-14 04:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well other carriers have released the updates. This means that the updates are available. Therefore the only thing stopping you getting it is your carrier

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-27-14 04:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not in the business of making phones, whoever told you that is a LIAR! lol.
    Rello likes this.
    02-27-14 04:25 PM
    Lol seriously, are they supposed to stop making devices just because a few people aren't updated to the newest OS

Lol sometimes I wonder if people really understand how a business works

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 05:09 PM
    BlackBerry releases the same update to all carriers. They "your" carrier reviews said update adds features to it. Then releases it. So to say blackberry release one flawed os update is your carrier feeding u bs so you will go away angry and hopefully exchange your phone to something else at a cost to you. Don't you think it's odd that 1000 of people running os leak then 90%of carriers released it. But then send a bad copy to your carrier. Total bs.

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 likes this.
    02-27-14 05:21 PM
    Closing this nonsense.
    dalight13 and trsbbs like this.
    02-27-14 08:44 PM