I think this is timely and worth asking given the apparent decline of BlackBerry enthusiasts in the United States.

How many are still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in their signature line? I still am. I was going to change it many times over the years, but I guess I want others to know I'm using a mobile phone to reply to emails - thus the brevity, and "Sent Via BlackBerry" said this without doubt. When I strayed to iPhone and Android, I signed "Sent via Mobile" as the type of phone was not as important to me. Being Back with Black, I now take some pride in "Sent via BlackBerry" as I genuinely am an enthusiast and have no embarrassment whatsoever that I STILL rock a Berry.

What do you guys do? Signature line? No Signature line? Sent via BlackBerry? Let us know.
    01-08-13 03:04 PM
    Still utilized, never stopped.
    My signature has always been edited to say "Sent Securely Via My BlackBerry Device".
    01-08-13 03:12 PM
    I can be using the PC to read emails but sometimes I pick up my BB to reply to an email just to see the signature in the message LOL

I changed the default signature to "Sent via my BlackBerry� Bold™ 9900"
    axllebeer and JR A like this.
    01-08-13 03:15 PM
    I think this is timely and worth asking given the apparent decline of BlackBerry enthusiasts in the United States.

How many are still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in their signature line? I still am. I was going to change it many times over the years, but I guess I want others to know I'm using a mobile phone to reply to emails - thus the brevity, and "Sent Via BlackBerry" said this without doubt. When I strayed to iPhone and Android, I signed "Sent via Mobile" as the type of phone was not as important to me. Being Back with Black, I now take some pride in "Sent via BlackBerry" as I genuinely am an enthusiast and have no embarrassment whatsoever that I STILL rock a Berry.

What do you guys do? Signature line? No Signature line? Sent via BlackBerry? Let us know.
    Sent from my BB10 powered Z10

Messes em up every time.
    jessen62, john_v and axllebeer like this.
    01-08-13 03:23 PM
    I haven't changed my signatures either. My PlayBook even has a link to BlackBerry.com in the signature.
    01-08-13 03:26 PM
    Yup! Still using it.
    01-08-13 03:29 PM
    Obviously I take it off if I'm nominally at work and replying to emails, where in reality I'm basking in the sun at Lords watching the Test match instead*....

*Americans and Canadians may need this explained to them. Brits, Australians, Indians, South Africans, Kiwis, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans will understand!
    01-08-13 03:30 PM
    Mine says " Sent from my Backberry", and my wife's is "Poudly sent from my Blackberry".
    01-08-13 03:30 PM
    YUP!......in my best NYC accent "why, you gotta problem wit that"
    01-08-13 03:31 PM
    Yup. "Sent via BlackBerry Baby"
    01-08-13 03:32 PM
    I haven't changed my signatures either. My PlayBook even has a link to BlackBerry.com in the signature.
    I sadly broke my 9930 but still going PlayBook hard core. And I still use the original signature on it as well. It's an awesome device and I want people to see it. And I still love the emails I get back from people on occasion asking me "by the way, what is a PlayBook ". Then I can educate them in the ways of the force.
    Attached Thumbnails Still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in your signature line?-img_00000030.jpg  
    01-08-13 03:35 PM
    Nope, always have removed the auto signature. The people I am communicating with don't care HOW and I prefer not to give out any more info than needed. I'm not being paid to extend RIM's advertising. Not just RIM, I remove the sig from the iPad too. It's as obnoxious as having Sent via Tapatalk or whatever. Wastes space and is meaningless to me. Just as bad as a banner ad.
    01-08-13 03:52 PM
    Nope, always have removed the auto signature. The people I am communicating with don't care HOW and I prefer not to give out any more info than needed. I'm not being paid to extend RIM's advertising. Not just RIM, I remove the sig from the iPad too. It's as obnoxious as having Sent via Tapatalk or whatever. Wastes space and is meaningless to me. Just as bad as a banner ad.
    Like your AD/DC sig in your post/s, others might think it obnoxious but thoses dudes rock out, dontcha think.
    tr1ad and JR A like this.
    01-08-13 03:58 PM
    Stopped using "sent from my x device" as well. If I am going to promote a brand, it's gonna be my own. No carrier email client info. Even Tapatalk gets nothing (I am open to offers for the sig space though LOL).

Plus, I agree with previous poster: the folks who I correspond with don't really care, and worry more about me being connected. Brevity is always appreciated.
    01-08-13 04:02 PM
    I've never edited it. Still "Sent via BlackBerry powered by Virgin Mobile USA." Or, "Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook."
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    01-08-13 04:06 PM
    Still utilized, never stopped.
    My signature has always been edited to say "Sent Securely Via My BlackBerry Device".
    Nice idea. Thanks. I may put in "Securely" as well.
    01-08-13 04:10 PM
    Yup. "Sent via BlackBerry Baby"
    Ari Gold would be proud!
    bdguru, MADBRADNYC and Mi.key like this.
    01-08-13 04:11 PM
    I love to have the BB default signature on my emails... I just added my data up this :
    "Enviado desde mi oficina m�vil BlackBerry de Telcel" = "Sent from my mobile office BlackBerry of Telcel"
    01-08-13 04:14 PM
    Only when sending from phone. Everything else looks weird and doesn't interest my contacts. The information counts not with what I sent it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-08-13 04:15 PM
    YUP!......in my best NYC accent "why, you gotta problem wit that"
    Ya' gotta' love New Yorkers! They tell it like it is. Yup! Fagiddaboudit!
    01-08-13 04:24 PM
    Mine says " Sent from my Backberry", and my wife's is "Poudly sent from my Blackberry".
    You may not be helping the cause there...
    01-08-13 04:28 PM
    Sent from my BlackBerry device on the rogers wireless network. My email signature since 2008
    01-08-13 04:47 PM
    I leave mine on so it lets people know (or at least gives them the impression) that I'm out and about and not near a computer, and I can be brief in response when desired without hurting anyone's feelings

(I've even been known to write in "Sent via BlackBerry" when responding from a computer for the same effect)
    01-08-13 05:04 PM
    I like having it there I've never considered how to remove or change it loved bb right from first pearl.
    01-08-13 05:22 PM
    I still use it, I never changed it nor do I plan on changing it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-08-13 05:25 PM
141 123 ...