Despite the antics of the fail bbm launch I still have a lot of Android and ios users asking when it's released. Has anyone any news

On my badass z10
    09-27-13 02:25 PM
    I think they tweeted a blanket statement a few days ago that covered this whole week.
    09-27-13 02:28 PM
    They released a statement saying it wouldn't be released this week. Even though that was released on Monday (if i remember correctly), it would be nice to have seen a tweet or another update being that its the end of the week (Friday). It would be nice to have a reassuring announcement to know they're still working on it, for iOS and Android to hang in there and report on there progress/an estimated date when they expect to have that bad boy released.
    09-27-13 02:56 PM
    Personally I have given up on the BBM for IOS, this is a company who has got to the position they are currently in because of not meeting deadlines when it comes to new product and software update releases.

You can only do that for so long until the consumer has lost their confidence in you and that's where I am at today. Allot of my friends and business colleagues where really fired up when the BBM For IOS launch day was drawing near and now that it has come and gone with little or no news when the app will be released, their response was what I expected it to be, "Typical Blackberry, what else is new".
    09-27-13 03:38 PM
    I think it will drop unexpectedly like bird poo.
    johnnyuk and notfanboy like this.
    09-27-13 03:41 PM
    Personally, I don't think it's ever coming

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    09-27-13 04:46 PM
    That's good, because you will need all the luck you can get while using a Blackberry service... lol

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-27-13 04:55 PM
    I don't think it would've been a great idea to launch it this week anyway. But I certainly hope we see it next week.
    09-27-13 05:13 PM
    I am afraid the BBM has already dropped like bird poo!
    09-27-13 05:41 PM
    Kick in the door
    09-27-13 05:44 PM
    not a conspiracy theorist... much... but I'm willing to bet they pulled it JUST before the bid of by Prem Watsa. By doing that it will maintain the low stock price. Prem would have had to pay more for blackberry if BBM was on millions of iOS and android devices (which they would have been). It's all about cheaper for Prem Watsa at this point, screwing the share holders.
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    09-27-13 05:49 PM
    When BB is in the right hands (according to TH and PW plan) only then will we see BB in action. They are deliberately trying to make BB fail and not be a success now. Think about it. Somethings wrong with this whole picture. You have 2.6 billion in the bank and you don't advertise. You have a stupid little launch for the phone everybody's been waiting for. You have BBM4ALL up and running in beta yet you cancel the launch date. Why will the wrong version cause a problem. Just doesn't make sense. Am i the only one that can see this?
    09-28-13 05:57 AM
    not a conspiracy theorist... much... but I'm willing to bet they pulled it JUST before the bid of by Prem Watsa. By doing that it will maintain the low stock price. Prem would have had to pay more for blackberry if BBM was on millions of iOS and android devices (which they would have been). It's all about cheaper for Prem Watsa at this point, screwing the share holders.
    My thoughts exactly.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    09-28-13 06:05 AM
    When BB is in the right hands (according to TH and PW plan) only then will we see BB in action. They are deliberately trying to make BB fail and not be a success now. Think about it. Somethings wrong with this whole picture. You have 2.6 billion in the bank and you don't advertise. You have a stupid little launch for the phone everybody's been waiting for. You have BBM4ALL up and running in beta yet you cancel the launch date. Why will the wrong version cause a problem. Just doesn't make sense. Am i the only one that can see this?
    I think I'm starting to get on board with this whole "drive BlackBerry as low as possible" theory.

Heck, I'm even starting to think that they were behind some of the negative present themselves.

The more I think about what's happening, I'm feeling like I got shafted.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 06:22 AM
    Soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 06:34 AM
    I have to agree some more transparent and open communication regarding this whole x-plattform BBM matter would be great. However they've already stated it won't get a re-release this week, so I somehow doubt we'll get any news prior next week. Especially now weekend is here.
    09-28-13 06:40 AM
    They cannot and they would not drop BBM4ALL, it represents one of their last hope. First of all, it's advertisement free for BB and they can also make money if their new feature "Channels" takes over.
    09-28-13 06:53 AM
    They've handled this failure very very poorly. That's all I can really say.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 07:51 AM
    It's "coming soon"
    walt63 likes this.
    09-28-13 07:55 AM