...Btw, about the pizza one, how BB users see Android users... I don't understand what that's referring to?
    Kids (or people) with low paying jobs and their lives are just full of entertainment and games. A lot of free time
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    01-04-11 07:12 PM
    Well, simply because we love our Berries. No, really I'm not sure why some bash the iPhone or any other phone for that matter, people like what they like, and like to make it seem better than any other device, because thats how they really feel.
    01-04-11 07:19 PM
    I had bad experiences with my iPhone. My husband still has an iPhone. I just love my BB. I really don't care what phones other people use, hence why I don't visit the iPhone or Android forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 07:23 PM
    I had bad experiences with my iPhone. My husband still has an iPhone. I just love my BB. I really don't care what phones other people use, hence why I don't visit the iPhone or Android forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Have ventured onto the Android forums to ask about compatibility with a certain BB accessory. I'm interested in Android, but have core functionality on my BB that I want to know whether or not it is available on Android. Chances are, I'll probably stick to BB anyway.
    01-04-11 07:37 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD