I have a Torch, and I seem to always get logged out of CB almost twice everyday, even though I log in with the "remember me" checked. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 07:03 AM
    Isn't the remember me box, just for the site to use cookies to remember your name and password so you do not have to enter it every time, but I believe that doesn't keep you logged in, it just allows for the site to input your login info automatically for you to just press login.

*Edit* Agree with users below for this instance, I have a few sites that just automatically input my info for me to login and some that stay logged in, but I checked my phone and it stays logged in for this site.
    Last edited by ZMc1834; 03-03-11 at 08:32 AM.
    03-03-11 07:07 AM
    Are you clearing your cache? Clearing pushed content and cookies will log you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 08:13 AM
    Make sure your browser is set to enable cookies. Browser>Blackberry Menu Key>Options>Accept Cookies(make sure box is checked). And make sure you don't clear your cookies. Mine stays logged in. And I do think that the "Remember Me" box is supposed to keep that user logged-in.

*Edit* Didn't see the post above 'fore I posted this...
    Proda likes this.
    03-03-11 08:17 AM
    What BBRYCnvnedMe said. That will keep you logged in for weeks at a time. Changing the OS will lead to a need to login once again but ordinary functions should not change the circumstance.
    03-03-11 08:41 AM
    Got it thanks!
    03-04-11 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD