I have the 8330 and it runs on cdma through sprint. I loooooove this phone and don't plan on changing anytime soon but I do notice all of these new phones coming out with wifi. Will you leave your 8330 or whatever bb series you have for the wifi feature? Why or Why not?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 11:08 AM
    I know that I won't, I haven't really found a real use for it considering at work / home I have wireless internet no matter what with my lap top. As well I have always looked down upon Wifi because some people make it a game to try and capture information right from the device. (If this is something you don't believe, feel free to PM or PIN me and I will shoot you over to a website dedicated to that.) Otherwise google Security Risks for Cell phone WiFi.
    05-11-09 11:14 AM
    I know that I won't, I haven't really found a real use for it considering at work / home I have wireless internet no matter what with my lap top. As well I have always looked down upon Wifi because some people make it a game to try and capture information right from the device. (If this is something you don't believe, feel free to PM or PIN me and I will shoot you over to a website dedicated to that.) Otherwise google Security Risks for Cell phone WiFi.
    Pm ur pin cuz I can't do it on my phone

05-11-09 11:26 AM
    I sent u a bbm request

05-11-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD