PLEAASE HELP ME... i have a blackbery 9850...last night i let the battery die...this morning when i restarted the phone it gave a white screen and this message:

"Error 102

Reload Software For further information please visit: www.blackberry.com/102"

I used this thread to try and fix the problem:

http://crackberry.com/help-jvm-error...age=1#comments

Following those instructions, and using JL_CMDER i ran the event log and came up with what it show on the attached picture

according to that i fist deleted net_rim_bb_twitter

nothing happened....still got the white screen...so i deleted net_rim_bb_facebook_lib-6

now i dont get the white screen...instead the boot bar gets to the exact same place it got when i got the white screen, but now the cellphone just restarts and tries to boot again

i cant connect to it using BBDM cuz it wont detect it
    i try again the JL_Cmder but it just stays there thinking...while the bootbar goes up..and when it restarts, it says "command completed" and it shows me an empty event log...same thing happens when i try to wipe or reset to factory..

so i guess things just got worse.....can anyone plz help me? maybe theres another program i can use?...plzzz help
    03-20-12 11:26 AM
    I'm not sure if I am understanding correctly, but I've actually had a different blackberry but had just about the same problem. It would show the white screen and give an error message and the only option it gave me to click on was Restart. When I would click restart it would show the black screen and the loading bar and when it would get to the end the phone would actually come on, but then not even a second later a screen would come up quickly and go back to the white screen without me even clicking anything. I had no choice but to go to Sprint and they had to give me a new phone. I don't know what carrier you have, but Sprint is really easy to get new phones from, especially if you have insurance. Most of the time Verizon will give you a hard time, ESPECIALLY if you do not have insurance. Just about with any error message there's a problem within the phone and it can't really be fixed, just has to be replaced.
    03-20-12 11:34 AM
    Install the OS you want on your computer, delete the 2 vendor.xml files and run loader.
    03-20-12 11:43 AM
    i bought my cellphone on another country...so this is not an option...
    03-20-12 11:44 AM
    Install the OS you want on your computer, delete the 2 vendor.xml files and run loader.
    how do i delete theese files?...
    03-20-12 11:45 AM
    You delete this files:
    1) C:/users/YOURCOMPUTERNAME/appdata/roaming/research in motion/ blackberry/loader xml

2) C:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader

Delete vendor on both folder, and then run loader.exe on the second folder.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-20-12 11:54 AM
    You delete this files:
    1) C:/users/YOURCOMPUTERNAME/appdata/roaming/research in motion/ blackberry/loader xml

2) C:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader

Delete vendor on both folder, and then run loader.exe on the second folder.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    ok ill try this when i get home..what OS should i download for a blackberry 9850? and where can i download it
    03-20-12 12:22 PM
    03-20-12 12:54 PM
    Kbz1960..I noticed that many problems people have here you seemed quite fluent in fixes..I just wanted to say thank you for showing all your helpfulness and willing to help out other blackberry users..you are a great addition to this forum so again,,many thanks for all you have helped
    03-20-12 01:29 PM
    Kbz1960..I noticed that many problems people have here you seemed quite fluent in fixes..I just wanted to say thank you for showing all your helpfulness and willing to help out other blackberry users..you are a great addition to this forum so again,,many thanks for all you have helped
    I try to pay back and know enough to be dangerous lol.

For the OP search for vendelete (I think) for an easy way to remove the vendor files.
    03-20-12 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD