Cell Phone Spy Equipment Software Blue Ware Mobile Spy Software Online

For those who thought that the Blackberry was secure and un able to be spied on......whatcha think here?
    05-20-10 01:08 AM
    I think that message almost got you banned as a spammer.

It is relatively simple to write spyware for a Blackberry device. It is almost impossible to get it installed and working without the target finding out. In fact it requires hands-on with the phone to complete the installation, and if the proposed victim has more than two brain cells to rub together it is unlikely to happen. If users follow standard safe computing practices by setting a device password and avoiding untrusted download/installs the risk from spyware is vanishingly small.

The most likely method is social engineering to persuade the user to allow installation, by sending him to a "must have" download which has a hidden payload. The only known (partially successful) exploits occurred in the middle east, when a few phone networks pushed out what they claimed was a "software upgrade" to all their BlackBerry users. It was buggy and brought the phones to their knees, triggering investigation and angry users when the real nature of the upgrade was discovered. That embarrassing incident cost the offending phone companies a lot of users.
    05-20-10 04:12 AM
    O.o.O

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-20-10 05:09 AM
    I think that message almost got you banned as a spammer.

It is relatively simple to write spyware for a Blackberry device. It is almost impossible to get it installed and working without the target finding out. In fact it requires hands-on with the phone to complete the installation, and if the proposed victim has more than two brain cells to rub together it is unlikely to happen. If users follow standard safe computing practices by setting a device password and avoiding untrusted download/installs the risk from spyware is vanishingly small.

The most likely method is social engineering to persuade the user to allow installation, by sending him to a "must have" download which has a hidden payload. The only known (partially successful) exploits occurred in the middle east, when a few phone networks pushed out what they claimed was a "software upgrade" to all their BlackBerry users. It was buggy and brought the phones to their knees, triggering investigation and angry users when the real nature of the upgrade was discovered. That embarrassing incident cost the offending phone companies a lot of users.
    My intent was not to spam I was asking if people really think it would work because according to it nothing is installed on the other phone or even needing access so password would not block it and I know for a fact I had my texts hacked so I have been on a mission to find a way for it to happen...I have since turned on encryption along with the password but i was just asking what people think if this program is legit...it can't be that easy to hack a blackberry. No access needed to another person's phone.
    05-20-10 12:29 PM
    My intent was not to spam I was asking if people really think it would work because according to it nothing is installed on the other phone or even needing access so password would not block it and I know for a fact I had my texts hacked so I have been on a mission to find a way for it to happen...I have since turned on encryption along with the password but i was just asking what people think if this program is legit...it can't be that easy to hack a blackberry. No access needed to another person's phone.

There HAS to be something more to what this company is advertising... I find it incredibly hard to believe that I could pay $69 for a piece of software that could theoretically spy on ANYONE's BlackBerry, without the need to access said BlackBerry first and install some sort of monitoring software.
    05-20-10 03:16 PM
    Oh, this stuff. I think I know what's going on here.

Yes, your BB can be hacked easily with a well known Bluetooth attack. They call these Bluesnarfing and one other term I forget now. They can in fact get a lot of data from your phone.

It's easy to prevent though, turn off Bluetooth when you aren't using it.
    05-20-10 04:05 PM
    If you are getting text messages (SMS) intercepted it is more likely your phone provider has a web access method to the SMS traffic, or someone has physical access to the phone to read messages when you are not looking.

If there is nothing extra installed on a "factory standard" BlackBerry using BIS it is highly improbable that any messages can be monitored from the BlackBerry itself. There is a very small (tiny) risk that someone may have a government-grade radio intercept device which can monitor the radio link back to the tower, but these devices are generally illegal and difficult to obtain. The picture is a little different if you are using a BES linked device, because your work's BES administrators can potentially monitor all traffic through the phone except for the voice content (actual words) of telephone calls. How much they actually monitor is a matter for your employer's policies, and having enthusiasm and time available to configure the system and review monitored data.
    05-20-10 06:14 PM
    Actually if you have GSM for like twenty bucks you can listen into other people's conversations. It's actually perfectly legal IIRC. I got my information from Security Now!
    05-20-10 08:45 PM
    Well, I suppose that's a compelling reason to stay on CDMA ...

05-20-10 09:06 PM
    Actually if you have GSM for like twenty bucks you can listen into other people's conversations. It's actually perfectly legal IIRC. I got my information from Security Now!
    Thankfully I use EDGE and in a pinch my phone switches to GPRS. No reason to switch to CDMA.
    05-21-10 12:00 AM
    See I thought since I have Sprint and no sim card......so with the bluetooth attack it still has to be close enough to the phone to get the info.....as secure as Blackberry's are it was interesting to see such programs sold online..the use of the software can not be legal....how can they sell this??
    05-21-10 12:01 AM
    Why is it illegal? You can make and sell just about any software you want and it's not illegal. The act of using it for criminal purposes is illegal however.

The software development tools I use are far more powerful and capable than most of this stuff and yet it's legal to buy, sell and possess.
    05-21-10 12:03 AM
    Why is it illegal? You can make and sell just about any software you want and it's not illegal. The act of using it for criminal purposes is illegal however.

The software development tools I use are far more powerful and capable than most of this stuff and yet it's legal to buy, sell and possess.

This program has no legal use from what I can tell....I guess you can say your using it to spy on your kids but I think you can get that in family plans but I don't think to this point. I just don't see any legal use for a private citizen to own this....
    05-21-10 12:20 AM
    This type of software has been on the local news here in the DFW area lately. The news talked about all cell phones not just the BB. It is illegal to monitor someone�s phone calls so the use of the software is not legit. However, if you install it on a spouse or kid's phone it is not illegal and is completely legit, as long as those phone plans are under your name. This is also how your employer can monitor your phone if they provide it. They own the phone as they do the computer network and I am sure they monitor email and internet traffic more than they do cell phone texts.
    05-21-10 08:40 AM
    i tried a few of these and nothing worked so buyer beware. luckily i got refunds from the 2 i paid for.

like stated: it works thru via bluetooth but what i saw was everytime you go to "snoop" some apps alert the other phone. other apps just didnt do anything. its all crap
    05-21-10 08:53 AM
    Is there any program like flexispy that will monitor text messages. I can access the cell phone to install software on it.
    07-21-10 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD