Go to sprint, its by far the cheapest and their CS is been improving extremely well.

I live in SE florida and I dont have any problems whatsoever.
    04-13-10 10:41 PM
    Well I was looking at getting an Iphone, but I've seen from some of my friends with the newer bb's dont seem to be having the problems, that I've have had with my bb.. Anyways I'm currently paying like 130 a month for vzm. I can get sprint for 99 s month for unlimited everything... or At&T for
    Nation Unlimited at 69 + the 30 for the bb data plan.. How the att coverage compared to sprint in florida? in mainely the sw florida area..
    What you need to do, is stay with Sprint, and wait for the HTC EVO. BlackBerry gets boring after...oh...a week.
    04-13-10 10:44 PM
    Go to CNet and look up the real world coverage data. I don"t know if your area of Florida is mapped yet. You need to check the places you will be using it most. The 30 day trial sounds like a pain but it is likely the best way to know for sure. Here in St Louis coverage is Sprint, AT&T, Verison then T-Mobile. You need to get the map for your area. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 10:45 PM
    It's hard not to go with Sprint. Their phone plans are the best around. If you are able to find a device that you like (choices can be limited) you will be able to get the most out of your money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 05:55 AM
    I've always like AT&T a lot until I went to the bay area. They're notorious for having poor signal there and I experienced it first hand. 3G internet service was sluggish and my calls were dropped multiple times and that was when I barely had any signal. I was consistently on only one to two bars the entire trip. However, apart from the bay area I've had a pretty good experience with AT&T. This largely extends from the fact that I live in a big city and travel to other bigger cities. AT&T's known for having poor to no signal in rural areas.

Sprint on the other hand has great coverage on the east coast. They have really poor service in the mid-west including the Chicago area.

Here's another comparison on Sprint vs AT&T that might be helpful.
    10-10-11 01:37 PM
    Based on what others have told me, you get what you pay for with Sprint - spotty coverage. It's good if it works where you happen to be.
    This. +1. I live in an area with spotty Sprint coverage. Worked fine in Memphis, where I work, but I don't live in Memphis. I live in the sticks of Arkansas and there is no coverage.

1. Calls going straight to voicemail. Maybe it was just my area, but probably 20% of my calls didn't ring through
    This. I constantly missed phone calls because of this. If I was in the middle of sending a text or loading a webpage, my phone would go straight to VM. People just began texting me, asking me to call them because my phone always went straight to VM. Either no signal or just problems all around.
    10-10-11 02:58 PM
    Every response you're getting here is subjective, and opinions.
    This is as true a statement as you will get. There is not one person on Crackberry that can tell you which carrier is best for you at your house, your workplace, and where you travel. Only you can do that, so try both and decide which is best for you, not everyone else.
    10-10-11 05:30 PM
    This is as true a statement as you will get. There is not one person on Crackberry that can tell you which carrier is best for you at your house, your workplace, and where you travel. Only you can do that, so try both and decide which is best for you, not everyone else.
    I agree, best thing to do is just visit a few websites of a few carriers, make a list of what you like, -/+ of things that offered by the carrier you are using.
    Find things that will serve your Blackberry best on each carrier - make some phone calls try to get a good deal..

if there are a few carriers that will work in your area with your Blackberry fine so the best one is the one that will give you the best deal but it's also important to see what work for you - if you are talking with support about many things then look for a carrier with good support, if you want to save money then a cheap carrier..
    Last edited by blackberry-unlocking710; 10-11-11 at 06:41 AM.
    10-11-11 06:39 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD