I lived there. 4 years ago and sprint was fine.
    I'm not too sure about it anymore. But I know that with sprint while traveling I sometimes have issues with a signal switch(sprint to roaming on VZW)
    You should be fine with its nice free roaming though.
    And VZW roaming is fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 03:55 PM
    So VZW wont give you a deal when your not entitled to one, and you think Sprint will just let you upgrade whenever?
    02-04-10 03:59 PM
    So VZW wont give you a deal when your not entitled to one, and you think Sprint will just let you upgrade whenever?
    no!!! they offer me a plan to come over and the phones are part of it.
    02-04-10 04:26 PM
    Of course they offer you a new plan and phone.... you're are new customer. I never heard of someone leaving a carrier because they didn't get an upgrade they weren't entitled to. Obviously, you aren't entitled to one. People leave all the time because the carrier they are on doesn't have the phones they want, but because they won't do you a "solid". Go to Sprint, you'll deserve all the crap you'll get.

People are so spoiled. Either wait until you are eligible for upgrade or buy one from Ebay or something. How the heck do you have a 8830 and not eligible for upgrade? As old as that phone is, you should be shot for having it now and not being eligible.
    02-04-10 04:52 PM
    Exactly, and when after that discount has been exhausted you wont be entitled to one again for about 16-18 months on average. Gonna hop carriers when that happens?
    02-04-10 05:47 PM
    Of course they offer you a new plan and phone.... you're are new customer. I never heard of someone leaving a carrier because they didn't get an upgrade they weren't entitled to. Obviously, you aren't entitled to one. People leave all the time because the carrier they are on doesn't have the phones they want, but because they won't do you a "solid". Go to Sprint, you'll deserve all the crap you'll get.

People are so spoiled. Either wait until you are eligible for upgrade or buy one from Ebay or something. How the heck do you have a 8830 and not eligible for upgrade? As old as that phone is, you should be shot for having it now and not being eligible.
    I'm sorry do you know me? did you read my post or can you read? i didn't ask you what you thought about me leaving one co. for the other. who die and left you in charge of who get a new phone or when they should get one. oh this is from a guy who don't belong to any carrier. how do you know WHAT I'm entitled big talk form someone who from his sig. has three ph. you could have done like the other 71 people that look at the post and just left didn't your parents teach you stay out of grown peoples conversations take your little phs and your 1400 post since 06-08 go find some else to play with.
    02-04-10 11:22 PM
    Exactly, and when after that discount has been exhausted you wont be entitled to one again for about 16-18 months on average. Gonna hop carriers when that happens?
    you can read the same post as you buddy.

[you wont be entitled to one again for about 16-18 months on average. Gonna hop carriers when that happens] oh poor me
    02-04-10 11:26 PM
    not only should this thread be deleted, but MIB should come in and do the "flashy thing" so nobody remembers any of this ever happened.
    02-04-10 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD