So I just moved off my curve an into a shinny new Tour 9630. I'm having some issues with Sprint Navigation. Here is what's going on:

*When using the GPS you have to stay on that app. Once you move to your home screen it disables GPS and you're screwed! I also tried listening to music and that messed it up as well! This NEVER happened on my Curve.

Any ideas??????
    07-25-09 04:08 PM
    Yes, when getting driving directions you should be listening to that and not other distractions. Maybe that's what Sprint thought too since there are so many driving accidents.
    07-25-09 04:34 PM
    but u would think u could listen to music and when audible directions came up it would mute the music and do it's thing. Or at least be able to go back to the home screen for a bit.

I guess the biggest complaint is that it keeps the screen on and burns your battery up!
    07-25-09 04:37 PM
    Why would you want the screen to go off? The point of the GPS is that you can get directions and see upcoming turns. Between that and driving you do not need any other distractions, focus on being safe and getting to where your going in one piece.
    07-25-09 06:08 PM
    Keep the battery charging while driving as well. That should solve that
    07-25-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD