09-09-12 02:47 AM
31 12
tools
    Nope, just a huge phone dork who must pause the dvr to see any time someone is holding a phone.
    I'm impressed that you spotted this, amazed that they did it, and perplexed as to why.... lol
    09-07-12 07:36 PM
    Personally, I would like to see the commercial. Without independent confirmation, people are missing something obvious. You are looking at a zoom in on a bad Photoshop job of something that was actually a moving image in a video. Sorry, but that would suggest, someone took a screen capture from the ad and then modified it to show a BB display, rather than it actually having a BB display in the actual ad. Not to be too cynical, but this seems a lot more like a hoax on this end.
    09-08-12 02:12 AM
    It doesn't make sense that they would alter the video after the fact. Looking at the reflection on the bezel along the display, it looks more like an effect from being a video capture, than a photoshop job, that would have to span several frames. It would seem that it is either a screen capture of a 9810 that is displayed during the video or their connections screen looks exactly the same, which we can't rule out until seeing that screen on that phone's OS
    09-08-12 02:47 AM
    Hi Steven az. Welcome to crackberry. You're absolutely right. I did this in my spare time of which I have a ton, took the shot, photoshopped in a 9810 screen then posted it. No, wait, I did it twice......
    09-08-12 03:38 AM
    It could well be something as simple as an employee down in the art department, being told to edit screen images in (that may not have show up they way they liked in the vid) for the final images. Having no idea what the commercial was really about, the art guy looks at it, he too thinks it's a blackberry, gets a blackberry screenshot and goes at it. Then nobody else at Sprint really notices....cause they don't really care that much.
    bp3dots likes this.
    09-08-12 05:07 AM
    On device Manager => Win 7 ,
    I have a yellow ? on my blackberry name

that mean I can t connect it on my laptop
    to install these features like application , games

someone help me please

09-09-12 02:47 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD