Does anyone know how to open attachments in spreadsheet form on gmail. I have sheet to go but can't figure out how to transfer the attachment. Also I'm not sure how to just pur it on google docs. Any help would be great

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 12:10 PM
    Ok it looks like nobody has any info on this subject. The only thing I have figured out is that if I open my attachments through google docs on my pc I can access it through doc mobile. This isn't a great help if you need to open the spreadsheet immediately from your phone but its better than nothing. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

05-18-10 08:56 AM
    When a spreadsheet is attached to an e-mail on your phone, click on the attachment. A menu should pop up giving you the option of viewing the spreadsheet on the phone or editing it using Sheet-to-Go. It makes no difference whether the account is a gmail account or something else.

The gmail app is a bit different. It will only allow you to view the attachment.
    05-18-10 12:05 PM
    Yeah I have gmail. That's the email adress I had before I got my blackberry and don't want to change email for buisness reasons. Gmail doesn't give me the option of opening in spreadsheet forn from my bb. Its kinda irritating but I guess ill have to live with it.

05-18-10 12:56 PM
    No one suggested you change your e-mail. If your Gmail account is integrated into BIS, using the regular BlackBerry e-mail you'll have your Gmail and the option to open spreadsheet files provided they are Excel or OpenOffice.org Spreadsheet files. You can download them and save them to a storage card, too.

Yeah I have gmail. That's the email adress I had before I got my blackberry and don't want to change email for buisness reasons. Gmail doesn't give me the option of opening in spreadsheet forn from my bb. Its kinda irritating but I guess ill have to live with it.

05-18-10 02:43 PM
    No one suggested you change your e-mail. If your Gmail account is integrated into BIS, using the regular BlackBerry e-mail you'll have your Gmail and the option to open spreadsheet files provided they are Excel or OpenOffice.org Spreadsheet files. You can download them and save them to a storage card, too.
    Ok. Thanks for your help

05-18-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD