Anyone else having this issue? I mean, I know the 'occasional' spontaneous reboot happens.... it happened once in awhile (rarely) on my other berries, but it seems every other time I turn on WiFi on the 9700, it just up and reboots itself!

I have not changed the OS from what it came with, and I only installed a few 3rd party apps (same apps that I had installed on previous berries) - Facebook, Viigo, Google Maps (which actually WORKS with 9700 GPS!!), Instango, Meterberry, and Berry Weather. And I only have 2 themes installed besides the basic precision. These themes have been out for awhile and I had them on my Tour with no probs (both premium themes)

So.... I don't know what the issue is!! Could it be memory maybe? Like if I have too many things running in the bg at once? Should I try going into meterberry and 'recover memory' before turning on WiFi? Other than that I am at a loss!

And it only does this when turning on WIFI and no other time has it rebooted by itself!!
    02-26-10 09:24 PM
    Wipe it. Reload OS. Something isn't right. Your wifi hw radio may be thumped as well. Difficult to tell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 11:21 PM
    Any updates with this problem?

I woke up this morning to a white screen and an JVM 517 error code. I reinstalled OS and got everything back, however when I turn wifi on...REBOOT.
    04-30-10 09:38 AM