I will buy a bold soon, but like to know the following please :
    1- How many speed dila # can he has ? 9 like Nokia or up to 99 like WM ?
    Any outside dialer program that can have a big # of speed dial ?
    2- Does it have a To-do list , where I can put some taskes and/or calender items with date and time ? provided when I go to a specific date, I can find all the events of that day shown?

many thanks in advance
    02-21-09 08:58 AM
    I will buy a bold soon, but like to know the following please :
    1- How many speed dila # can he has ? 9 like Nokia or up to 99 like WM ?
    Any outside dialer program that can have a big # of speed dial ?
    2- Does it have a To-do list , where I can put some taskes and/or calender items with date and time ? provided when I go to a specific date, I can find all the events of that day shown?

many thanks in advance
    1. It has more than Nokia and less than WM maybe. There are two preset and you can have a speed dial for any other letter of the alphabet - so 24.

2 it does have a tasks application that will list tasks. It won't tell you just the tasks that you need to do that day I don't think. You could do this with appointmentson the calendar though. You can get a third party app like pocketinformant that will help with this more display options.
    02-21-09 10:53 AM
    1. It has more than Nokia and less than WM maybe. There are two preset and you can have a speed dial for any other letter of the alphabet - so 24.

2 it does have a tasks application that will list tasks. It won't tell you just the tasks that you need to do that day I don't think. You could do this with appointmentson the calendar though. You can get a third party app like pocketinformant that will help with this more display options.
    Thank you fo your detailed answer, I did not know that pocketinformant will work on BB.
    02-21-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD