Will Blackberry ever have a speak to text feature? Also, dear Blackberry Gods is it too much to ask just to add an inch to the display screen. I don't care about it being a touch screen. I love my keyboard, but it would be oh so nice if you just extended the display screen another inch. That and speak to text feature would make it absolutely perfect.

Does anyone have a clue if this may be happening in any of the models coming out in the fall?

Thanks all,
    03-22-11 12:22 AM
    You can get speak to text functionality using Vlingo. It works pretty well.

And adding an inch to the display would add enough more required battery to make your BB bulky. There's always a trade-off between battery life and pleasantries.
    sunshine1776 likes this.
    03-22-11 05:54 AM
    I appreciate your taking the time to let me know about this feature.
    03-22-11 12:45 PM
    You're welcome... As far as the next models coming out, there hasn't been anything earth shaking that's leaked out just yet as far as screen size.
    03-22-11 12:52 PM
    You are a godsend. Thank you. Going crazy trying to decide whether to stay with BB or switch to an android. But if I can have a speak to text feature added to my BB I think I will just stay with it. I will just continue to squint at the small screen. Thx.
    03-22-11 05:40 PM