how do i block spam from my blackberry email account?
    01-05-10 06:44 PM
    I don't think that there is an option. You shouldn't use it for certain sites that may spam. I use 3 different emails, all accessible from my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 07:42 PM
    nopz moses is correct there is no option for blocking spam on your blackberry email account your best bet is to change over and use a email address from say google or yahoo instead
    01-05-10 08:55 PM
    You can log into your BIS and set up filters to eliminate some it the spam messages being pushed to the device.
    01-05-10 09:51 PM
    That sucks, I wish I could block just a certain email that gets sent to me everyday

01-06-10 05:56 AM
    You CAN.

Log into your BIS and set up filters to eliminate those spam messages being pushed to the device.
    01-06-10 06:09 AM
    What is a BIS? I have us cellular and don't see any filers

01-06-10 06:17 AM
    You know, the site you went to input your device's PIN and IMEI?

I suggest you block spam on the email accounts really. Before I added my emails to the blackberry I made sure I was only going to get stuff I wanted.
    01-06-10 07:03 AM
    you can go to email settings on your device and get into the bis client site where you can add filters, or here is the link to do it from your computer, just choose the link for your carrier. If you have never done it from the computer, it will ask for a user name and password, if you dont have the user name and password, you can set that up as a new user, or you may need to call your provider for that information ( sometimes if the email was set up from your device, it will use your 10 digit mobil number as the user name with no ppassword, calling tech support they should have admin rites to thier bis page, where the can help you set that up.) from the site using the link you can set your filters.
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Smartphone and Email Account Setup
    01-06-10 07:41 AM
    That sucks, I wish I could block just a certain email that gets sent to me everyday

Is there a link in the email for you to unsubscribe to their mailing list? Or
    go on their website and see if you can find a way to have them change
    your email to an account that is not on your Blackberry?
    01-06-10 10:41 AM
    Go to your bis and ch...... Just don't register with your blackberry email anymore.

01-06-10 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD