Greetings members,

Noob here, so cut me some slack please!!!

Been in the military now for over 20 years, and in that time I've spent many hours playing Hearts and Spades with other service members to pass the time in remote locations... As I travel nowadays, I have fewer friends to play with on business trips. Either I have no friends left or I have hygene problems!!!

Question: Who makes a good Spades or Hearts game out there for my 8330/Sprint BB?

Question: How do I propose this to an interested company to develop and then sell to us?

It's lonely at the top, and I need something other than Aces All In Texas Hold'em (which is a really good game!)...

Thanks,

Pete
    09-05-08 07:09 AM
    Check this site -
    Hearts and Spades
    09-05-08 07:24 AM
    ...and welcome to CB! We can't smell a thing!
    09-05-08 07:43 AM
    Now that your out? Enjoy your life after service and do not wreck your thumbs! Thanks for serving!!!!
    09-05-08 07:47 AM
    The power of sharing... quite helpful!

Thanks all for your posts, I have downloaded my new hearts game and will enjoy it after I return to our soil and activate it!!! I have no cell coverage in Australia (TDY/TAD) at the moment, been using phone cards and my BB is a game device!!!

Chief, I'll be out in about 5-6 more years! I'm trying for Chief (USAF E-9) so I may be able to get to 30 for the big $$

Cheers Mates,

Pete
    Last edited by pweigman; 09-05-08 at 08:09 AM. Reason: add
    09-05-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD