Do any UK carries not charge data overages like T-Mobile does in the US? I'm sourcing a new telecom provider for a global business, though, at this point, we're taking a market-by-market approach as one carrier across all their locations is unlikely to be done well by anyone, right now. In the UK and they're looking at BlackBerries and iPhones, however, what is really going to save them money is on data. The CTO likes BB but end-users want the latest and greatest, of course, but really, for her, she'll do anything that makes financial sense.

Right now their plan is something like 500MB and anything over that is billed at whatever, expensive rate. Out of their 85 lines with Vodafone in the UK, there are probably 35 that bill over $300 in usage every month (actually it's British Pounds but after converting, it's around $350+). There are even a few lines that paid over $1000 last month for usage!!! Absolutely crazy.

So, back to my question, are there any carriers in the UK that don't rob their users for data usage? Any insight would be helpful. Their websites kind-of suck on the business/enterprise front and sometimes their business sales teams cant accept incoming calls from the US so it might be best to just tap here first and get some local market insight.

Thanks, everyone.

-M
    03-11-14 02:11 PM
    Yes, GiffGaff (which I can attest to personally) and also 3 (they have a 'One Plan' that sounds quite generous).

Don't know if either of these are 'enterprise' enough for you.
    03-12-14 02:27 AM
    O2 business tariffs are competitive. Same for EE I think.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    03-12-14 06:49 AM