2 quick questions:

1) Is there a way to change all volume levels for a particular profile without having to go into each email/alert? I know how to change the ringtone for all profiles.

2) I am on Sprint and there is a limit in size for sending videos via email from my BB Tour. Is this a carrier lock, BB lock? and can it be increased?

Thanks!
    05-19-11 09:38 AM
    2 quick questions:

1) Is there a way to change all volume levels for a particular profile without having to go into each email/alert? I know how to change the ringtone for all profiles.

2) I am on Sprint and there is a limit in size for sending videos via email from my BB Tour. Is this a carrier lock, BB lock? and can it be increased?

Thanks!

1) Unfortunately, no, not to my knowledge...

2) Sending videos via email, I believe the attachement limit that is part of the BIS, is 2.9mb. Unfortunately there is no way to change it, or a work around (ATM). Anything larger sent will most likely not go through, and bounce back.

Anything larger recived will be truncated...
    05-20-11 07:54 AM
    You could try sending your video as an MMS instead. It will probably loose some quality along the way, but I believe MMS size limits are based on the carriers, and not the BIS.

Also, try this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/trun...change-616414/
    05-20-11 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD