I have been browsing this site for hours trying to help me make my decision. I have T-Mobile, and its time to upgrade my Razr. I have it narrowed down to the Curve or the Dash. I know that this is a Blackberry forum and everyone prefers the Curve, but I need to ask what would be better for me as I have never had a smartphone before. I don't use email that much, and I just want to use it to surf the web while I'm at work. I want to watch videos and do other apps too. I know that windows mobile has tons of 3rd party apps, as does the Curve, but what is better for just messing around with? I see that there are game ROM emulators for windows and it seems like I could do more with the Dash, but the Curve seems like its technologically superior.

To make a long question shorter, Can I do as much with the Curve as I can with the Dash, like watch Youtube videos and run game ROMs and other 3rd party apps? Also I would like to use GPS on this phone, is it possible?

Thanks for any answers, this site is a great wealth of info!
    07-13-08 09:18 PM
    Just go for the dash
    Gps is on the 8310, wifi is on the 8320 (tmo)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 09:26 PM
    Can I use GPS on the curve?
    07-13-08 09:32 PM
    I went from my DG razor to the curve. Love it. And my daughter was very excited to inheriet the DG raor. I use this site for videos blueapple.mobi web video search. Because I can't go directly to youtube. =8'( the battery life is great. I'm on it all day no problem. With my old razor I only had about 3-4 hours with continues use. I do like the BB messenger for talking with my Berry friends. Plus GPS. Though it hasn't help my golf game any. Lol
    Good luck in finding your new phone.
    =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 09:34 PM
    Just thought of something. It just says Blackberry Curve on the T-mobile site. What model # is it? anyone know? Thanks
    07-13-08 09:34 PM
    Just thought of something. It just says Blackberry Curve on the T-mobile site. What model # is it? anyone know? Thanks
    Tmo carries the 8320.
    07-13-08 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD